Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Who is this 'yours truly'?
    Some silly bugger or another, stole his name from a boss in Halls of Stone or something. Sjannerr? Something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Fan of fan art.. am I the only one that laughed at my own joke?
    yes *nod*

but we still like you
    /patpat

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's something by me:

http://zemiki.deviantart.com ~
    Last edited by Zemiki; 2011-11-25 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Added

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post

Just a simple reference piece to add to all the female Worgen and Pandaren stuff. The screenshots are, of course, not mine.
    I threw the Tauren in at the last minute just to give another example.
    Please note: I changed the female's snarl to an anatomically correct one. Blizzard seemed to not have known that a true threat display showcases the FRONT teeth, not the back.
    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ox-d4fkpei.png
    I agree with the worgen female snarl, however I don't agree with the commentary in the picture.
    And I can say that not all females/males hold true since most of the females I know have long noses and not round eyes as you say. And I can also say it because you say that in general what you say holds true, which to me sounds more like "don't say I'm wrong, because in general I'm right".

I also fully disagree with the last sentence in the picture, when you draw something you don't have to go with what makes a woman a woman and a man a man in your opinion, as in your, Rachel's opinion but what makes them so in the artist's opinion.

I'm sorry, I always liked your art, but this commentary just sounds hypocritical to me. The "don't say I'm wrong, for this holds true" is like saying to us we shouldn't even think you're wring because then you'd say we are wrong... which contradicts your sentence. And the other statement , you say you go with characters of different traits, but then say we shouldn't because we have to go by what is generally true (in your mind).

Overall this is my critique to the picture... well actually it's more to the commentary, as the picture is ok except for the tauren female which looks a bit odd, I'd rather take the WoW model of tauren which are more... with sharp features.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some black dragons for you =)

An old pic of Atramedes...

...and Deathwing, all by me.

Just random black dragon holding a mad halforcen in his paws. In fact, it is what I thought Wrathion should look like. Well, before anything about him was revealed..
    Last edited by Ortheka; 2011-11-25 at 11:40 AM. Reason: typos...

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    I agree with the worgen female snarl, however I don't agree with the commentary in the picture.
    And I can say that not all females/males hold true since most of the females I know have long noses and not round eyes as you say. And I can also say it because you say that in general what you say holds true, which to me sounds more like "don't say I'm wrong, because in general I'm right".

I also fully disagree with the last sentence in the picture, when you draw something you don't have to go with what makes a woman a woman and a man a man in your opinion, as in your, Rachel's opinion but what makes them so in the artist's opinion.

I'm sorry, I always liked your art, but this commentary just sounds hypocritical to me. The "don't say I'm wrong, for this holds true" is like saying to us we shouldn't even think you're wring because then you'd say we are wrong... which contradicts your sentence. And the other statement , you say you go with characters of different traits, but then say we shouldn't because we have to go by what is generally true (in your mind).

Overall this is my critique to the picture... well actually it's more to the commentary, as the picture is ok except for the tauren female which looks a bit odd, I'd rather take the WoW model of tauren which are more... with sharp features.

I don't think you understand what I'm talking about in that picture. I'm talking about "BASIC MODELS," like the male Pandaren model we have. And I'm not being hypocritical. In art, especially stylization, women tend to carry certain traits. This image is not talking about individual characters, it's talking about templates.

So before you go off saying crap about someone, actually read.

Deleted
    With my latest titan models finished, I was inspired to make this poster:
    Hope you'll enjoy!

Deleted

Yay!
    Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2011-11-27 at 12:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaanel View Post
    With my latest titan models finished, I was inspired to make this poster:
    Hope you'll enjoy!

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/a...tanPoster3.jpg
    This is freaking awesome.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

To be honest, I find the "shining example of a night elf druid" to be a bit overboard. The "dine on used pads" is really sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    To be honest, I find the "shining example of a night elf druid" to be a bit overboard. The "dine on used pads" is really sickening.
    It's only sickening if you're insecure about menstruation , and if you've never owned a cat or dog. I'm so sorry that you can't find the humour in it.

Anyways...

A couple more things I've been working on.

A little 'profile' image of Tully that I've been working on for a couple of weeks off and on.
    I decided to scrap the blue eyes, and made her eyes a pinky violet. I've always felt that making a whole race's eyes the same hue and glowy was a bit of a cop out. Also, if you look close, you can see the edges of her nictitating membranes!

This is pretty much how she looks during the events of Cataclysm. She's about 15/16 years old, very shy and self-conscious.
    Why such Orcish looking clothes? She ends up living with Shamira (Orc hunter) and Kieran (Sham's kiddo), but I'm still trying to figure out how.
    The tomahawk was a coming of age gift, hence the blue ribbon and goddess figure sculpted into the stone.

And please don't complain about her weight. She's my character, not yours.
    I've had enough people IRL and on the internet say "but she's a little too fat/skinny, tall/short, her hips are too narrow/wide, etc. "
    It gets annoying when other people are trying to dictate how your characters should look. :/

Got bored the other day and sketched up some Tauren subspecies for fun.
    Why a bunch of ladies? Our world is very male-centric, to the point where if the sex of an animal is unknown, it's automatically called a male, even though the default is female.
    From left to right:
    Black wildebeest, Bison/Buffalo, Cape Buffalo, Bongo, and average female Tauren.

I decided to leave their arms out so people would be able to see their body-shape.

10+ Year Old Account
    The bison one should be a female taunka, I think. I also liked the wildebeest one.

Some of these are really good, Makes me wanna add more to my collection

oh god Rachel, Tullys eyes are so beautiful. I keep looking at the rest yet i go back to them. I also love the little patterns on her clothing. Absolutely amazing.

10+ Year Old Account

Anyways...

A couple more things I've been working on.

A little 'profile' image of Tully that I've been working on for a couple of weeks off and on.
    I decided to scrap the blue eyes, and made her eyes a pinky violet. I've always felt that making a whole race's eyes the same hue and glowy was a bit of a cop out. Also, if you look close, you can see the edges of her nictitating membranes!

This is pretty much how she looks during the events of Cataclysm. She's about 15/16 years old, very shy and self-conscious.
    Why such Orcish looking clothes? She ends up living with Shamira (Orc hunter) and Kieran (Sham's kiddo), but I'm still trying to figure out how.
    The tomahawk was a coming of age gift, hence the blue ribbon and goddess figure sculpted into the stone.

And please don't complain about her weight. She's my character, not yours.
    I've had enough people IRL and on the internet say "but she's a little too fat/skinny, tall/short, her hips are too narrow/wide, etc. "
    It gets annoying when other people are trying to dictate how your characters should look. :/
    *snip*

Got bored the other day and sketched up some Tauren subspecies for fun.
    Why a bunch of ladies? Our world is very male-centric, to the point where if the sex of an animal is unknown, it's automatically called a male, even though the default is female.
    From left to right:
    Black wildebeest, Bison/Buffalo, Cape Buffalo, Bongo, and average female Tauren.

I decided to leave their arms out so people would be able to see their body-shape.
    *snip*
    that is truly awesome
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

10+ Year Old Account

A troll ascendant consept. I...can't...stop...looking at his eyes *_*

Inspired by WoW comics

Vermin Concept Art

I asked a buddy of mine to draw me a bad ass rabbit warrior. With a few of my suggestions he came up with this.

I called him Bobby, Destroyer of Worlds.

His Deviant Art page: http://kaicho20.deviantart.com/art/B...rlds-272452350

I want to submit him to WoW fan art, not sure where to do that. What do you guys think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Verming aren't meant to be bad-ass, they're meant to be creepy little guys one can take joy from punching in the face!

well, my bunny was more of a concept for a new race.

It's only sickening if you're insecure about menstruation , and if you've never owned a cat or dog. I'm so sorry that you can't find the humour in it.
    I'm not insecure about menstruation in the slightest. 25 years old, mother of one, I think I've seen my fair share of grossness on top of having the 3 cats in my house.

It's sickening, period. (pun not intended) It's juvenile humor. It's tasteless, and just because I don't like it doesn't mean anything about my insecurities or securities as a person. For an artist you can't handle opinions/critique very well. :\
    Last edited by Immamoonkin; 2011-12-05 at 07:25 PM.