Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why Blizzard Why RIP "Nom Nom Nom".

So I checked the talent calculator on wowtal.com for Mages and came over this nifty little talent which I really hope is a typo :P

Improved Fire Blast
    Rank 0/2
    Increases the critical strike chance of your
    Fire Blast spell by 2000% and increases its range by 5 yards.

I kinda loled abit when I read it.

40 yard range heroic leap? Time to dust off my warrior!

So (at the moment) Horde gets a scorpion and Alliance gets a rebadged tiger mount.

OMG that is the greatest Lion EVER!!

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Reins of the Spectral Steed, Reins of the Spectral Wolf
    Are those two on standard, horse for alliance, wolf for horde or can we actualy choose?
    And what is horde guild mount? Probably some ostrich....
    Scorpion is horde one^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obrysii View Post
    So (at the moment) Horde gets a scorpion and Alliance gets a rebadged tiger mount.
    Gee some ppl can never be pleased no matter what. The mount is just awesome and if you can't appreciate that or if you think you deserve something much much cooler for your monthly 15$, just don't buy the mount and ride w/e else you want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Targo View Post
    Gee some ppl can never be pleased no matter what. The mount is just awesome and if you can't appreciate that or if you think you deserve something much much cooler for your monthly 15$, just don't buy the mount and ride w/e else you want.
    The point in this is that there is so many Nelf Saber skins and this is again just one of them. Horde get's all new mount model, which haven't been seen before. Some people are just getting tired of "tiger here, tiger there" and are looking for some totally new models, like scorpion is. For that 15$/month, Horde seems to be getting cooler stuff than Alliance atm.

E: Oh, and guess who's rolling Archaeology for those new cool things.

<-------------

the lion looks Freakin' awesome! Damn...makes me want to switch to the alliance just for that.

Let's hope the horde guild mount can live up to it.

Nice to see blizz went back on their word. "Nope wont cost a thing to fly in azeroth! OH wait lets charge 250g"
    I mean, thats chump change really, but annoying they went back on it. They should go "There is a possibility of it" and not "Nope wont charge youa thing. Oh wait."

Ah well, 250, i can make in a couple hours.

Sooooo my old school PvP title is no longer old school...lamesauce

Anyway,

Warlock changes look like they're going to be so much fun - perhaps I'll level another one so that way I don't have to choose between my druid or lock for first to 85...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghst View Post
    The point in this is that there is so many Nelf Saber skins and this is again just one of them. Horde get's all new mount model, which haven't been seen before. Some people are just getting tired of "tiger here, tiger there" and are looking for some totally new models, like scorpion is. For that 15$/month, Horde seems to be getting cooler stuff than Alliance atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    The last information I heard (before seeing TB's video mentioning the scorpion) Horde were getting a Thunderlizard guild mount (read: reskinned Kodo) which makes sense since the Lion is a reskinned nightsaber no matter how cool / bad it may look. If the Horde are getting a totally new mount model then it is unfair on Alliance, and I'm Horde.
    Lion/saber/tiger/panther - all cats, did you really expected unique animations + the new skin? Also a lion head has been the Alliance symbol for a while it's only appropriate to be a lion. It may not be really fair against a brand new animal as a mount but can you suggest anything better suited for the alliance?

yay we get to ride aslan!!

Everyone complains about everything. Horde complain about the alliance getting the lion, and alliance complain about horde getting the scorpion. At the moment, this is what I have to say to the lion mount: Baaaaaaaawwweesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghst View Post

E: Oh, and guess who's rolling Archaeology for those new cool things.

<-------------
    How old are you 12?

ugh Why didn't you make the talent and guild info a new post? anyhow

(paladin)
    Word of Glory? Has that always been there? Why is a boost to Retribution Aura sitting in the tank tree?
    New 85 build? http://www.wowtal.com/#k=xWc3mVsYm.9zi.paladin

---------- Post added 2010-09-10 at 02:12 PM ----------

wait... horde gets a Scorpion mount? THATS TOTALLY UNFAIR!!!! Reason thats a completely new mount type. Where the Alliance Lion is just a fancy looking cat mount. At lest put some wings on that thing.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    UGLIEST cat model EVER... but shows that armor is possible on cat shapes cough cough "druid" cough

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's safe to say the lion mount is another flawless victory for the Alliance. Good job guys, let's keep it up

Holy shit, what an immense update. I'm loving what that Qiraji sceptre implies. Bug Mount anyone?

maaaaan i wish the guild mount didn't have the tabard on it. My guild's tabard is a freaking muffin. (which is why i wear ANY other tabard)