Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hmmm, are they gonna open premade characters back up? or maybe fix the broke quests, like life at the party? would like to get my gob past lvl 4. maybe the baby bear quest in hyjal, or the bravo company quest in redridge. Lvl 4 troll quest too.

Gee, who didn't see the Flying Restriction coming? It probably will be like Cold Flying. I mean after all, Blizzard wouldn't want everyone skipping over all of that *new* content by flying.

I don't think they're going completely over their word. I think you'll be able to buy it at level 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Grelsha View Post
    If this is true, I'm telling you Hyjal is out. That zone is fucking massive, and with the Vash 450% mount. If you're looking at realm first 85 or just getting there fast Skip hyjal!
    You know what? I think it could just be there when we log in for several reasons:

1. Blizzard promised us that we would be able to fly in Azeroth as soon as Cata was released
    2. Many of the zones in Beta ( Deepholme, Mount Hyjal ) require you to get to high places to complete quests ( Kill a bird in a nest on top a mountain for example ) so I really cannot see Blizzard saying "You have to have X amount of gold to be able to quest in the new areas..if you do not then fuck you"

So I pretty much think it will be there when we log in, or we will have to learn it as a skill. So I wouldn't worry.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's good to see huge updates like this once in a while; it always makes me worried when nothing happens cause I can't see how progression is going in the beta :\

Looks awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    "Improved Water Shield no longer affects Lesser Healing Wave. Now affects Healing Surge."

What is Healing Surge?
    I'm assuming this: http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/8004/healing-surge/
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

I want the name "nom nom nom" back

Yay more shitty Elemental Shaman tier bonuses. :/

Living bomb on a maximum of 3 targets.

Fuck.
    Off.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    I'm assuming this:
    The cost and cast time match Lesser Healing Wave. It's probably the same spell, just renamed.

I got all excited that like...we were getting a new instant cast heal or something.

Sadpanda is sad now.

Also RE: Azerothian Navigation: It was bound to happen. I just couldn't see a way to design content in a way that let you fly from 80, but not let you skip over everything. Hopefully the heirloom will be available from the start for alts and that it won't be something stupid like 1000g.

The set bonuses suck, especially since healers have the same ones. It's LAME, but it's beta, so I imagine it'll change before I get my grubby little paws on them. I will say that I'm not getting rid of my T10 2pc Resto bonus until they pry it out of my cold, dead fingers. :\

Deleted
    I was actually asked today from a guild member on live about Azeroth flying and I said we had it from the get-go on beta, he said good because I don't want to purchase a skill for my 5-6 characters. I have some terrible news to share with him I guess.

Not really a great selling point, here's the new Azeroth in all it's splender, oh yea I forgot to mention you need to pay 6000g (example) to be able to fly here. I hate Blizzard for this because I know for a fact it's going to be a ridiculous price, what is it with expansions and Blizzard's need to strip everyone of all their currency.
    Last edited by mmocae040fe99f; 2010-09-10 at 12:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woho! These are hell a lot of additions!

10+ Year Old Account
    # It Belongs in a Museum! - Find every rare artifact. Yes every one. Stop whining. Title Reward: Professor

lolol. lololololololol.

Deleted
    There's a Double Rainbow achievement... wtf? Epic win Blizzard, epic win.

set bonuses blow, how generic. Every healing one is 5% to their "auto-attack" heal. Maybe just cuz its entry tier it has to blow so they have somewhere to go with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was waiting on the "Unholy DKs get a monster ghoul with Ghoul Frenzy." Thank you Blizzard!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodfyr View Post
    Azerothian Navigation: It was bound to happen. I just couldn't see a way to design content in a way that let you fly from 80, but not let you skip over everything.
    Ofc there has to be a skill that allows you to fly in EK and Kali. Otherwise you could level to 60 and then start flying in the level 80+ zones and gain easy levels due to the massive discover exps, not to mention flying above your friend that is killing level 85 mobs for massive shared exp. I'm quite sure you'll learn the skill at level 80 or 78.

Not sure how flying passenger mounts will work though, they would still allow nabs to enter level 85 zones. But then again, I'm not in beta this time either so don't know if a flying mount is even required to enter those zones.
    Last edited by Kuja; 2010-09-10 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Targo View Post
    Rofl Cobra Shot went in survival. Kinda reasonable with mastery being more elemental dmg, but I expect some BM qq.
    It just went to being listed as a survival skill in the spell book
    it's still learned by all specs:P
    Meh

Are you kidding me with Azerothian Navigation? Is this the second time they've told us "No, you've already earned flying, we won't make you buy it again" and then turn around and do exactly that?

The only way Boub can get all these patches is he either works for Blizzard secretly or they give him this stuff so they can hype their own game.

Nevertheless, lots of amazing info.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Anyone see the new zone Ahn'Qiraj: The Fallen Kingdom?