Bloodrage is gone..

Blizzard took away Bloodrage in the latest beta build!

It's understandable since we get rage from using Commanding/Battle Shout now, but that's the only reason I can see as to why they would remove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Yea im still pretty rage starved at the moment at level 59 as Fury. I miss it :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    Robot arms apartment building, New New York
    damn. On my warrior thats how mostly get rage. I have it macroed to do bloodrage and imp. beserker rage :P

Before they took it out I wasn't having rage issues at all leveling. Now it feels like they didnt do anything to help rage.

Deleted
    I like Bloodrage because it prevents my rage from decaying out of combat. Hope they let it stay. :-(

I like Bloodrage because it prevents my rage from decaying out of combat. Hope they let it stay. :-(
    You'll be refreshing your shout to get rage instead in Cataclysm I imagine.
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Desirie View Post
    You'll be refreshing your shout to get rage instead in Cataclysm I imagine.
    The rage will still decay, that's the point. :-(

I think they expect us to take booming voice until rage isnt an issue anymore (raid gear maybe ?). Who knows. Further testing needed !

Deleted
    Seems the Tier 10 set bonus remains unchanged though. It may just be a bug.