Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoris View Post
    Yeh, 15k laba burst on over 1.1k resi, no matter the class is totally not enough to make you happy. Or oh my god, that one totem that pulses roots is totally not enough to make you run away in time with your instant ghost wolf and frost shock.
    Quit making shit up...if you have that much Resil the most you should be crit for is 10k max

The biggest crit I have seen when playing my warrior who has roughly 950-1k resil is 9.2k

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    Chain lightning also had its CD cut in half.
    Isn't that because they removed the talent that reduces its cd by 3 sec?

actually they lowered the cooldown by an additional 0.5 sec without even speccing for it^^

Quote Originally Posted by Adoris View Post
    Yeh, 15k laba burst on over 1.1k resi, no matter the class is totally not enough to make you happy. Or oh my god, that one totem that pulses roots is totally not enough to make you run away in time with your instant ghost wolf and frost shock.
    I'm going to call bs on that. Also earthbind only roots on the initial cast meaning you have to be very close to us to be rooted, after that it just pulses a snare.

Stop raging so hard about shamans when you know so little about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elemental is still in an infinitely better place than they are on the live servers. Better than any other point in wow's history also.

Bloodlust was bound to go out to other classes. BM hunters (Core hound ability) are the perfect red-headed stepchild of a spec that needed some love and attention.

The sky is not falling. Although, I don't understand the reasoning behind nerfing Ghostwolf by 10%, and just recently introducing a glyph that does the opposite. Very wonky design. Everything, including the ghostwolf stuff is still in beta, and the changes and development aren't going to stop the moment it hits the shelf.

this QQ about bloodlust is kinda dumb if somehow all classes got there haste high enough where hero/bloodlust isnt even a matter anymore then what will you do? shaman haste cap is about 1600 you get this ever without hero/BL then that ability is lowering ur dps.
    Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    My sarcasm meter just blew up and killed half the town. I hope you're happy now.

Deleted
    Locking this pointless thread.
    Your QQ, whining and trolling is not wanted here.
    Enjoy your ban.

P.S your a bit of a fool if you cannot see the massive buff to earthquake you just got. >>