Corruption - 4% shadow trance
    Felguard - 5% to legion strike dmg
    Haunt - bonus dmg increased by 3%
    Immolate - increase periodic dmg by 10%
    Imp - firebolt by 20%
    Incinerate - 5% dmg
    Lash of pain - 25% to lash
    Meta - 6 sec to duration
    Shadowburn - if you fail to kill the target at or below 25% shadowburn cooldown resets. 6 sec cooldown on the effect
    Unstable Afflic - 0.2 off the cast

Major Glyphs

Deathcoil - duration increase by 0.5
    Demonic Circle - reduce cooldown by 4sec
    Fear - causes the target to tremble in place but gives fear a 5 sec cooldown
    Felhunter - heal off devour
    Healthstone - 30% more healing
    Howl of Terror - cooldown reduced by 8 sec
    Life tap - reduces the global by 0.5
    Seduction - removes dots
    Shadow bolt - 15% mana cost
    Shadowflame - 70% slow effect
    Soul link - 5% dmg absorb
    Soul Swap - leaves the dots on the target you soul swapped from
    Soulstone - 300% extra health restored
    Voidwalker - 20% stam

Minor Glyphs
    Drain soul - 10% total mana after killing a target that yield exp or honor

everything else minor is the same

Soul Swap and Lifetap look cool, also the Fear Glyph could give us a fire and forget CC in heroics (instead of having to juggle CoR like in TBC) but they better add some more interesting minors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that closes out Aura of Forboding for PvE, I was hoping for a Glyph to be able to switch it off for those times it'd be inconvenient, much easier to just not spec into it.

This made me smile though:

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Well that closes out Aura of Forboding for PvE, I was hoping for a Glyph to be able to switch it off for those times it'd be inconvenient, much easier to just not spec into it.

This made me smile though:
    Too bad UA most likely will not transfer due to the nerf of only having it on one target. The prime glyphs for affliction are terrible. The only good one is the haunt glyph.

tbh these glyphs genereally suck for pve demo, what happened to quick decay?

Immolate - increase periodic dmg by 10% : meh ok not to bad
    Meta - 6 sec to duration : Again alright
    Felguard - 5% to legion strike dmg : this is the only other viable one i could find and thats a nerf, wheres the old 20% attack speed/power(cant remember what it was now)one gone?

Major

Soul link - 5% dmg absorb : not really gonna make much difference with 80k health pools
    Shadow bolt - 15% mana cost : ok we can LT a little less which can be seen as a dps increase
    Life tap - reduces the global by 0.5 : nothing special when were most likely only gonna life tap to keep the buff up (if that glyph is put back in!!)

Minor

Lol
    Last edited by Immortalone; 2010-09-10 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortalone View Post
    Dunno but atm we dont realy need it...They have just changed MC...Procs from casting SBs not corr.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortalone View Post

haste/crit scaling on all dots is baseline now :P

Quote Originally Posted by Maeno View Post
    Too bad UA most likely will not transfer due to the nerf of only having it on one target. The prime glyphs for affliction are terrible. The only good one is the haunt glyph.
    l2read plese, you can have UA on as many targets you want

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeno View Post
    That was a tooltip clarification. Nothing has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post

haste/crit scaling on all dots is baseline now :P
    i see..

Deleted
    Even the tooltip didnt change compared to live if i've read em right... :P

Minor Glyphs

woaw 10% can be alot, especially for lvling

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best news all day for me... I was so worried. I assume siphon life will get buffed, as it is, it's a laughably weak talent, so I assume someone over at blizzard either screwed up or got lazy. The major glyphs look great (although shadowflame should be baseline). The prime glyphs just strike me as boring, mostly because not many of them have changed from wotlk and they really lack flavor. Note I'm assuming conflag won't dispel immo as baseline now.

---------- Post added 2010-09-10 at 08:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shadoz View Post
    Minor Glyphs

woaw 10% can be alot, especially for lvling
    It's just like the wotlk talent, though half as powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by adynn View Post
    Best news all day for me... I was so worried. I assume siphon life will get buffed, as it is, it's a laughably weak talent, so I assume someone over at blizzard either screwed up or got lazy. The major glyphs look great (although shadowflame should be baseline). The prime glyphs just strike me as boring, mostly because not many of them have changed from wotlk and they really lack flavor. Note I'm assuming conflag won't dispel immo as baseline now.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2010-09-10 at 08:45 PM ----------

It's just like the wotlk talent, though half as powerful.
    Jup

Conflagrate16% of base mana 30 yd range
    Instant cast 10 sec cooldown

Causes an Immolate effect on the enemy target to instantly deal 60% of the spell's damage, and causes an additional 40% damage over 6 sec.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inshabel View Post
    Jup

Conflagrate16% of base mana 30 yd range
    Instant cast 10 sec cooldown

Causes an Immolate effect on the enemy target to instantly deal 60% of the spell's damage, and causes an additional 40% damage over 6 sec.
    What I don't understand is why they got rid of most of the boring, passive %dmg increase modifiers in talents, yet we still have glyphs like haunt, incinerate or immolate. The cooldown decreasing ones actually change our rotation and the corruption/nightfall one would be cool (if it was actually decent). I can also see the shadowburn glyph being required for destro raiding, as it looks to be destro's execute.

Deleted
    Glyphs for demo seems a bit lackluster. We'll take meta and FG for sure, even if neighter seems that great, but not sure about the 3rd. Immo is probably a good choise, but I wonder if incin glyph and the talents that reduces the cast time might be enough to make incin better for dps than SB. I like the fear glyph tho, finally a good cc that isn't dependant on a pet. Dissapointing that giving each class fun minor glyphs seems to be another of those things Blizz axed, tho. Lock minors will still be boring crap. Would it really be so hard to give a glyph than changed the look of your demon?

The change to Life Tap is good for multiple reasons.

1. The current glyph would not work anyway. +SP from Spirit would make no sense with the changes to Spirit for Locks.

2. Life Tap is not as much of a dps loss, due to the less time spent in GCD. This isn't as big as number 1, though, because if you still focus on LT only while moving, you don't spend as much time twiddling your thumbs while Life Tapping.

3. Not so great for the Warlock specifically, but not having to keep the 40 (or is it 45? haven't played the Lock in awhile) second SP buff up at all times is very useful for the healers in your raid. If mana conservation is the key for healers in this expansion, they clearly don't need Warlocks going through 3 full lifebars during one boss fight just to keep a sp buff up. This also means Locks don't have to focus on Drain Life as much (as it seems GC wants them to do) because you're not Life Tapping all the time.

Keep in mind with the new system for glyphs, you're not as restricted in raids anymore. A good example would be something like glyphing for a lower CD on Teleport for movement heavy fights, then changing that to Life Tap for Tank 'N Spanks. Just a quick thought.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tustavus View Post
    The change to Life Tap is good for multiple reasons.

1. The current glyph would not work anyway. +SP from Spirit would make no sense with the changes to Spirit for Locks.

2. Life Tap is not as much of a dps loss, due to the less time spent in GCD. This isn't as big as number 1, though, because if you still focus on LT only while moving, you don't spend as much time twiddling your thumbs while Life Tapping.

3. Not so great for the Warlock specifically, but not having to keep the 40 (or is it 45? haven't played the Lock in awhile) second SP buff up at all times is very useful for the healers in your raid. If mana conservation is the key for healers in this expansion, they clearly don't need Warlocks going through 3 full lifebars during one boss fight just to keep a sp buff up. This also means Locks don't have to focus on Drain Life as much (as it seems GC wants them to do) because you're not Life Tapping all the time.

Keep in mind with the new system for glyphs, you're not as restricted in raids anymore. A good example would be something like glyphing for a lower CD on Teleport for movement heavy fights, then changing that to Life Tap for Tank 'N Spanks. Just a quick thought.
    The only thing that concerns me for the LT glyph is that it'll scale negatively with haste. Also, we can't be life tapping all that often in pve, or else we'd be a huge mana drain with 20% hits all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by adynn View Post
    What I don't understand is why they got rid of most of the boring, passive %dmg increase modifiers in talents, yet we still have glyphs like haunt, incinerate or immolate. The cooldown decreasing ones actually change our rotation and the corruption/nightfall one would be cool (if it was actually decent). I can also see the shadowburn glyph being required for destro raiding, as it looks to be destro's execute.
    Shadow burn will not hit hard enough to be an execute.

Deleted
    wasnt the purpose of the glyphs in cata not to be a direct increase in dps, but rather something that increase the dps in a indirect way like "increasing the time corrup. is on for x%" or "the proc chance is increase by x%" ???

i see alot of "increase dmg in x%" glyphs in this