Thread: Fel orcs?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

Fel orcs?

So, some time ago, there was a thread involving pictures of Fel Orcs standing outside the Dark Portal (on the Azeroth side) wearing Thrallmar tabards and being friendly.
    There was also talk of a quest involving Nazgrel and the entire Thrallmar getting attacked and forced into drinking Pit Lord blood, thus becomming Fel Orcs.

Now, was there any truth to that... at all?

I've been searching, looking, wowwiki'ing, google'ing for quite a while, and nother appears?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    From what I can tell, there red skinned orcs are orcs who were corrupted with the red pox, but not transformed fully into those fel orcs you see in hellfire. These orcs have, from what I can tell, broken away from the leadership of the other fel orcs.
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

One way or another Azeroth has enough orcs already. Push them back! :P

Jesse Cox check Thrallmar out a while ago, he did see anything about it.

I doubt that anything in Outland will change at all, unfortunately.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    One way or another Azeroth has enough orcs already. Push them back! :P
    Too many dwarves too, push them down back into the soil :P

Yeah that was all bullshit. I don't have a source but the guy that made it admitted it was a joke. This is pretty old news.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Too many dwarves too, push them down back into the soil :P
    Dats fine brah, we liek da soil

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killzwitch View Post
    Dats fine brah, we liek da soil
    We stole ur beer too, and called it 'orc'an'ale'
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

Quote Originally Posted by orcshaman24 View Post
    From what I can tell, there red skinned orcs are orcs who were corrupted with the red pox, but not transformed fully into those fel orcs you see in hellfire. These orcs have, from what I can tell, broken away from the leadership of the other fel orcs.
    The red orcs they used because the outland models weren't able to wear helms, so the wizards and rogues and legionnaire guys were the red skinned normal orcs. they are one and the same, just different models.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    All right, so it was a hoax? A shame though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    All right, so it was a hoax? A shame though...
    Hold on, wasn't there a quest chain in twilight highlands with Garrosh Durscream bringing a group of fel orcs into the horde, and you have to kill a fel orc commander to free them from him?

Hold on, wasn't there a quest chain in twilight highlands with Garrosh Durscream bringing a group of fel orcs into the horde, and you have to kill a fel orc commander to free them from him?
    No, you kill a Fel Orc that took over the Dragonmaw clan. Then the Dragonmaw join the Horde. They're not fel orcs though. They're black/gray skinned orcs.... whatever that means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosion_Rex View Post
    No, you kill a Fel Orc that took over the Dragonmaw clan. Then the Dragonmaw join the Horde. They're not fel orcs though. They're black/gray skinned orcs.... whatever that means.
    aaah right.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is like the ninth time you've said this and then had someone correct you. I hope it sticks this time.