Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Seluk View Post
    Apparently there is a skeleton raptor mount that is horde only...guess alliance won't have raptors anymore. It's on the front page
    Why do you think it is horde only? I doubt the archaeology rewards are faction based.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Well it says only horde races can ride it

They probably just copied a horde raptor to make the item and forgot to remove the restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    What!

EDIT: On second thought, I suppose it's kinda cool that this awesome model won't disappear with Zul'Gurub.
    "but also a little troubling that if the Destroyer of Worlds has returned, perhaps the Soulflayer is not far behind."

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They probably just copied a horde raptor to make the item and forgot to remove the restrictions.
    Or maybe it's "faction specific" like the mechano-hog/chopper is. They are essentially the same mount dressed slightly differently as per their faction.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Or maybe it's "faction specific" like the mechano-hog/chopper is. They are essentially the same mount dressed slightly differently as per their faction.
    I hope it is either your idea or the idea you quoted

Someone already mentioned in another thread that they got the Alliance version, so both sides are able to get it.

Okay, that's just silly. What is the point of having two mounts that are identical except for faction requirement when you can get both versions independent of your own faction?

Even the fluff bit doesn't have anything faction specific in it.

Deleted
    with zul gurub being removed as a raid and the mounts no longer being obtainable i think the skeleton raptor will be a replacement of sorts and alliance will get a skeletal tiger

Quote Originally Posted by john18761 View Post
    with zul gurub being removed as a raid and the mounts no longer being obtainable i think the skeleton raptor will be a replacement of sorts and alliance will get a skeletal tiger
    blizz said with arch they arnt making anything factions specific and an alliance said they got the raptor also...maybe skeletal tiger for both factions too.

http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/90411/b...-door-knocker/

...Artist rendition needed. Immediately.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1