Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmrdkm View Post
    Basically the impression people got was that you came in and tried to tell them how to play, and then you were schooled about it. Personally i looked at it and never ever went back in there, not even to discredit it, because i knew many would be happy enough to do it.
    The above quote, and particularly this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Mmrdkm View Post
    To be honest you sound like a fairly young person from the way you write, so reconsider please.
    Pretty much tell me the kind of person you are. You're still attacking me personally instead of responding to what I'm saying. I have yet to attack you as a person and wont, because it isnt productive. However, I will say that your opinions about Warriors and the utility of DK and Pally abilities is just as vaild as mine. We just see thing differently. There's not much I have to say beyond this, except that I only responded to the original post with my intuitions and havent attacked anyone personally in the process. Please give me the same courtesy. Thank you.
    "Your arrogance will be your undoing" - Lord Jaraxxus (aka Lord Jerry)

The first thing you quoted was about the ret guide you posted and the kind of responses you got.

The second is about how i perceive you.

And i answered to every one of your arguments in that same post, an my are not opinions, its just how it is, cause that is how those abilities work i made no statement in which i reflected an opinion.

to put this clear for you, an opinion would be me saying that i like the new ret rotation, and a statement of a fact is me saying HP power generation is RNG making a stable rotation harder to arrange, as well as the lack of a proper way of HP generation being reported, which makes it even more likely to waste a CS. Can you tell the difference between the both of them?

And if i wanted to insult you i could have, i merely suggested that instead of playing it by ear and giving your opinion, you go read the changes to abilities and spells so that you get a better understanding. Now if you want to call my plight for you to inform yourself and start using facts as tools to argue about any subject, then go ahead and report me as a troll.

I'm done with talking sense into you

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Last I heard, they already made that change
    Zealotry has always had a 3 HPower cost.