Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    fanboys can piss and moan all they want on these forums about horde being immature cause we scream for the horde and such
    but in the end of the day horde are better at teamwork and have more skill/wit, as shown in battlegrounds and arena.
    Horde faction pride is clearly warranted, what the fuck do alliance have?

Let's not forget the fact they love their Mary Sue Varian and bash on Garrosh cause he has depth. The immaturity, butthurtness and ignorance here is staggering.

Quote Originally Posted by raubez View Post
    fanboys can piss and moan all they want on these forums about horde being immature cause we scream for the horde and such
    but in the end of the day horde are better at teamwork and have more skill/wit, as shown in battlegrounds and arena.

Let's not forget the fact they love their Mary Sue Varian and bash on Garrosh cause he has depth. The immaturity, butthurtness and ignorance here is staggering.
    Congratulations, I think you may have just made the most ironic post of all time.

EDIT: Infact I'm very tempted to use this as my signature
    Last edited by Lyvefire; 2010-07-25 at 10:29 AM.

Ahahahahahahahahahahhahaha. Help,hahahahahaha... I can't....stop....laughing...hahahahahaha

Does it really matter? No matter the result, it's an IN-GAME FACTION. If you care about one faction so much that you have to scream "For the Horde!" then you probably shouldn't be playing the game so much.

The most mature are those who realise that arena/bgs = nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lsnderick View Post
    The most mature are those who realise that arena/bgs = nothing.
    bwahaha hahaha oh? are they busy slaying the big bad evil dragon from the bedtime stories mum read them the night before? Nah probably more focused on starring at their human/draenei/nightelf female characters butts.

The lulz. The lulz....
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    Garrosh.. having... depth..

I'm a true horde fan, and this statement almost bring me to tears its so laughable.
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

bwahaha hahaha oh? are they busy slaying the big bad evil dragon from the bedtime stories mum read them the night before? Nah probably more focused on starring at their human/draenei/nightelf female characters butts.
    Yes! Make love not war! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Texar View Post
    Finally the Horde knows the Alliances pains when they see one of there great heroes turned into a neutral NPC.. Do you feel the pain?............ how about now?
    Have you considered how clear it is that so much content was developed from an Alliance perspective, and that key characters were shoehorned into 'neutral' roles just to give Horde players a chance to access it?

fanboys can piss and moan all they want on these forums about alliance being immature cause we scream for the alliance and such
    but in the end of the day alliance are better at teamwork and have more skill/wit, as shown in battlegrounds and arena.
    alliance faction pride is clearly warranted, what the fuck does horde have?

Let's not forget the fact they love their Mary Sue Thrall and bash on Varian cause he has depth. The immaturity, butthurtness and ignorance here is staggering.

Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
    fanboys can piss and moan all they want on these forums about alliance being immature cause we scream for the alliance and such
    but in the end of the day alliance are better at teamwork and have more skill/wit, as shown in battlegrounds and arena.

Let's not forget the fact they love their Mary Sue Thrall and bash on Varian cause he has depth. The immaturity, butthurtness and ignorance here is staggering.
    Don't give them awesome sig material as well. : (

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post

alliance rarely say for the alliance.
    Alliance rarely show teamwork, skill/wit. The sole reason you see many more alliance BAWWing on forums about losing battlegrounds all the time but almost never see any horde do it.
    So based on your two first statements. No, alliance faction pride is just really sad and completely based on the LOTR movies and people whom enjoy Knaak's shitty writing(lol...)

I understand you're upset cause I rubbed some facts and logic in your fanboy face cause you can't be so severely ignorant to claim Thrall is more Mary Sue than Varian.

Lyvefire, thanks for keeping this thread alive with your signature. Alliance clearly need to learn some fucking manners and bow down to our savior, Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by lsnderick View Post
    Yes! Make love not war! lol
    No no this is Warcraft, not Lovecraft, I know it's confusing with both of them having old gods, but they're different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babetina415 View Post
    I still don't get how someone can hate an in-game faction.
    THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS...i'm still appalled when people argue about them or say that one is a pansy faction and the other isnt
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS...i'm still appalled when people argue about them or say that one is a pansy faction and the other isnt
    Man, l2 have fun, when you are in game, those are your opponents, your enemies,
    ofc you won't like them, when you are in real life, there is opponent sports team,
    or some political group, unfriendly people, whatever, you don't like them.
    Unless when you enter game you see everything in binary code so it's juse some
    code doing what it was programmed to do and not Horde vs ally in WSG you like
    something in game and don't like something else, don't see problem with that.
    Bigger than Life.

ok yeah, you're right. next time a horde tries to gank me, i'll just remind him that thrall is saving the planet. and then we'll sit down together and be BFF's. your reasoning singlehandedly ended the war. good job mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haynol28 View Post
    Why does the alliance still have massive butt-hurt for the horde? I mean look at the story now: THRALL IS SAVING THE PLANET. The horde, the evil and savage horde has their former leader out in the middle of the ocean personally making sure that the world doesn't just entirely fall apart. Isn't it nice to think that an orc from the horde is preserving you the chance to basically wake up to see tomorrow morning?
    fixed

and as for disrespect, i have played both horde and alliance as mains (in vanilla)
    and i can honestly say that half the horde players that found out i had another alliance main, went berserk swearing very bitterly as if i murdered their family or something, kick me out of parties or simply ignore me.

(and thats why when the expansions came i only played alliance.
    at least theres no fanboys there busting my balls yelling "for the horde" 24/7 in BGs -_-)

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    Man, they are kids and kids are...stupid, no point beating around the bush. Hell, not just kids, look at that Corpsegrinder guy interview: a grown man acting like a 14 yo, so pathetic.

Hur dur FOR DA HORDE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag7 View Post
    Man, they are kids and kids are...stupid, no point beating around the bush. Hell, not just kids, look at that Corpsegrinder guy interview: a grown man acting like a 14 yo, so pathetic.

Hur dur FOR DA HORDE.
    does alliance lose battlegrounds cause they have no fighting spirit or do they have no fighting spirit cause they lose battlegrounds?

"I'm too mature and mannered to give inspirational speeches or get fired up! hmpfh!" *nose sky high*