Thread: Pressured

Pressured

Hey,

Personal predicament. I need some opinions

So I have a friend who likes to hop servers quite a bit, but recently in doing so, changed factions as well to alliance. Note we both started out as alliance; he said it was for the nostalgia or something of the sort. Anyway, about 2 years he and I switched to horde, and had been playing that up until now. I love the Horde, its lore, and near everything of that sort. However, my friend has been pressuring me to switch to alliance with him - I can afford it of course - but I really don't know whether or not to give it all up. Thrall is amazing, even though he is less "horde" come Cata. I don't really like Garrosh much, though. I love Sylvanas, who is an amazing character, and while the other three races of the horde don't really have notable leaders, I enjoy each's lore, as well. Goblins FTW, btw.

Alliance side: I like night elves, despite how overplayed they are - my first character was a night elf, actually. Humans are fine, Draenei are amazing, but dwarf and gnome I wouldn't ever play. Worgen look interesting. The main reason I'd be switching to ally would be to join my friends guild, which he said is great (Stormreaver I guess is doing well in progression), and although I know it shouldn't matter as much as it does to me, It's a hard decision of whether or not to let go of the Horde.

I have no idea what the heck to expect from this thread, response wise.

Just do what you want to do , if you want to play horde tell him , if he wants to play with you then he'll go horde.

You clearly dont want to play alliance very much , the guy sounds like a douche tbh. I would just get a new friend.
    Article 37 : A Bro is under no obligation to open a door for anyone. If a women insist on having their own professional basketball league, then they can open their own doors. Honestly, they're not that heavy.
    Article 49 : When asked,"Do you need some help?" a Bro shall automatically respond, "i got it," whether or not he's actually got it.

Stormreaver EU or US ?
    Active worshipper of Ackis Recipe List.
    Enchanting formulae : 296 / 296 ( Completed on 6/7-2010 )
    Cooking recipes : 168 / 169. ( Bring back Thistle Tea for us non rogues )

If you're picking NPCs over actual friends you have issues...

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Buy yourself some BoA gear for a Horde goblin character and mail it to a character on your server. Mail some gold and some bags also. Level up a goblin in the expansion. Transfer your current character with your friend and have some fun now.

10+ Year Old Account
    you're paying for the game, play it however you want. I'm sure your friend would understand that you'd rather stay where you are, it's your money, your free time going on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by smoomin View Post
    Just do what you want to do , if you want to play horde tell him , if he wants to play with you then he'll go horde.

You clearly dont want to play alliance very much , the guy sounds like a douche tbh. I would just get a new friend.
    What makes his friend sound like a douche? (IMO, your post make YOU sound like a douche.)