Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Magatha Grimtotem.

Since she has been exile from TB with her Grimtotem tribe, I want to know if we see more of her in Cata, I think she can be a good lore bad "guy".
    Thanks.

I'm pretty sure that Bain will not let his father's death go without revenge. I predict a quest line that involves attempts to kill her.

I was actually surprised a little she was in on the grim totem plot. She always seemed like a nice old tauren. Kinda sagely.

Probably see her in dustwallow. Where most of the other Grimtotems are.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    I was actually surprised a little she was in on the grim totem plot.
    Her last name is Grimtotem, how on earth are you surprised? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Her last name is Grimtotem, how on earth are you surprised? lol
    Figured not all grimtotems were complete dicks to cairne and try to kill him.
    The few quests she is involved in on live she seems nice.

Are all Mansons murderers and cultists just because Charles Manson was?
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

I was actually surprised a little she was in on the grim totem plot. She always seemed like a nice old tauren. Kinda sagely.

Except for the fact that all of her quests revolve around trying to kill Cairne and helping the Apothocaries create their plague.

You free her from the twilight cult in the thousand needles, then help her "save" the thousand needles from them. Then she tells you if you ever cross paths again, you'll die. She's not very friendly.

Also, she's a level 88 boss with over 100 million HP, I wouldn't screw with her.

Quote Originally Posted by The Striker View Post
    Eh i would let her die or get corrupted. I would probably stop questing in thousand needles right then and there
    The quest chain you do for her is fairly interesting. You're helping her stop a super weapon that they're making to destroy thousand needles, so you're still helping the horde/alliance, it just happens to be helping her, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe she'll become a raid boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    She is already proper level for it, I wouldn't be *that* surprised =p

Could see her joining the Twilight's Hammer

Thunder Bluff was merely a setback?
    Everybody out of the god damn way. You got a hat full of bomb, a fist full of penis, and a head full of empty.

Quote Originally Posted by The Striker View Post
    Hopefully a event Baine vs Magthla?? Or because blizz wants to make everyone love Garrosh, Garrosh vs Magthla?
    Considering the Tauren intro states that Magatha attempted to conquer Thunder Bluff after Cairne's death, that is not unforseeable.

If you talk to her, you might change your mind about the nice part.

Don't know who you're talking about, but we're talking about this person:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Magatha_Grimtotem
    God damn those casuals and their utter refusal to ever complain as much as the so-called hardcores.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesscalise View Post
    If you talk to her, you might change your mind about the nice part.
    Exactly =)

Quote Originally Posted by derphurrdurr View Post
    Could see her joining the Twilight's Hammer
    Not willingly at least. She seems to strive for control. Hell, she sent up her own marriage. Then, her husband died (in a climbing accident. Giant hooves+climbing=bad) and she was left as Chieftain of her tribe.

If that tells you anything, it is she likes her freedom, and she likes to rule. That was her whole beef (haha) with Cairne. I doubt she would get any of those following Deathwing and the Old Gods.

Personally, I see her as the Martha Stewart of WoW. (Slightly) Evil cutthroat bitch, but she knows how to bake a damn good pie.
    Is the answer to the Question...

Thanks for the info, i've always dream of seeing Magatha rule TB, that would be a very nice twist for the Tauren.

Throughout the entire Grimtotem Quest chain in Thousand needles you are basically helping Magatha get all these Super Powerful Artifacts.

And you even give her the very weapon the Twilight Hammer was using to destroy Thousand Needles.

I hate how they make your character so stupid just for the sake of a Future Raid Boss

She will hang from the gallows for her treason!!!!!