Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one shocked at how awful the PuG was?

Edit: My ele sham has 2 pieces of leather and 2 pieces of cloth. Armor type means nothing until Cata comes along.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skollvaldr View Post
    no. as long as there is no bonus/malus for correct/incorrect aromor types, the doomkin has the same right to roll on a cloth drop as the mage if it's an upgrade for both. they were both there to kill the boss so they both get to roll. the only time such priorities should ever be made is with stat-stick weapons.
    cata coming you get a bonus to a certain stat when using the gear you are used to wear like rogues=leather means +5%agi, druids=leather 5%agi/stam or 5%int depending on stat,.....

OT:about the bracers i would only give it to the druid if he has the soft haste cap. if not crit aint that good for resto, on other items the staff is really good for resto druids but when like you said gaining more spirit will give you a bit more mp5 but you'll loose sp. the amount of spirit gained won't compensate for the sp loss about the trinket i don't rlly know what to say. retarted paladin?

but PuGs are PuGs so doing guild alt runs might help alot and you'll do more then 4bosses
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by bobdebouwer View Post
    about the bracers i would only give it to the druid if he has the soft haste cap.
    Even if he does you still don't give them to the resto-druid unless said druid already has T10-4set and trauma, because they will invariably lose further haste as they gear.

Basically there's no good reason for a resto-druid who is still pugging icc-10 to take crit/spirit gear for main-spec.

15+ Year Old Account
    just to note, citing cataclysm armor bonuses is quite idiotic when the discussion is about ICC. l2time-spacecontinuum.
    BfA Beta Time