Poll: What Are You Looking For Most Come Cataclysm ?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

What Are You Looking For Most Come Cataclysm

What aspect of Cataclysm are you looking forward to the most?

Deleted
    I dunno, i writ all my other ideas down in the other 10 DIFFERENT THREADS MADE PER DAY.

Deleted
    questing and pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    What aspect of Cataclysm are you looking forward to the most?
    The new guild UI/system and the ease of access to raiding, as in the idea that the same loot will drop in 10 or 25. And you can break down raids, so we can pug a few for 25, or split into 2 10man teams and have the same rewards even after we downed a few bosses in 25 (and the people pugging can be saved as long as they're on the same boss!!).

That, and alts not being a chore to level, because of the cool new quest lines (did Teldrassil already on beta, soooooo much better.)
    Last edited by Taiki420; 2010-09-11 at 03:18 PM.
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

Deleted
    Hell, the game!

No seriously, the increasing difficulty, whilst still keeping the Heroic farming for gear system up.

I don't want to farm stuff for months to be able to raid. But I still want to work for it.

Grim Batol seems to be the instance of my dreams

Deleted
    Rogue changes and the Rated BG's

10+ Year Old Account
    Lore, exploring, questing, RP with my friends, heroics that are actually a little bit difficult, BM actually being a viable spec again, worgen, goblins, flying in Azeroth, BM actually being a viable spec again, and maybe a raid or two. =)
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Deleted
    I think to a degree raiding, I have always been semi lazy with my characters and have never bothered with the raids....but the Cata raids and such seem interesting enough to make me give them a try.

That said Im loving the idea of rated BGs and the new quests.

Dungeons you can't just faceroll through? Yes please!

10+ Year Old Account
    All this + Archeology!

It's a damn shame the expansion wont come out this year.I was looking forward to it.Guess we will be stuck in the fuzzing ICC!!!

PvP, dwarf shaman, new music! and all the new quests.

Also the new lake in stormwind.. i will spend all my days there =D

The guy above forgot his tinfoil hat

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important
    ^^ win

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zixi View Post
    It's a damn shame the expansion wont come out this year.I was looking forward to it.Guess we will be stuck in the fuzzing ICC!!!
    Where did you get a 2011 date from? Sources?

10+ Year Old Account
    ..Do /fart on garrosh...really...i want do that..

I plan on leveling seven alts in Cataclysm, so I guess you could say I'm pretty excited to start leveling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly,

Getting to be a Worgen.
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

Yeah, where did you get the idea it isn't coming out in 2010? Blizzard has said it will be coming out in 2010 sometime, some people used to argue that it would be even before BlizzCon, but that isn't looking possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuraxs View Post
    Yeah, where did you get the idea it isn't coming out in 2010? Blizzard has said it will be coming out in 2010 sometime, some people used to argue that it would be even before BlizzCon, but that isn't looking possible.
    lots of things aren't finished.It seems that they are in beta, but the expansion is soooo big that there is many work to do.Yeah they can release it this year,but you will be either missing some content or having buggs or unbalanced classes ,talents etc....

Deleted
    Going through all the old 5 mans again with a new race.