Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    disregarding the wall of text, your post contradicts our title. but either way, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS SACRED EDIT THAT WALL OF TEXT INTO PARAGRAPHS.

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important
    ^^ win

10+ Year Old Account
    OP wont even chop some spaces in his post, respond to this thread or even make a TL;DR version...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolznurface View Post
    This is not a typical qq, just a call for all the people that are complaining to just shut up. I mean I come on MMO Champion daily, read the blues, and try to look at some of the discussions people have but they can be pretty ridiculous. Complaining about gs-well we have all seen too many gs requirements that ask for 260 item level average to go 7/12 in ICC 10m (wtf is that about?) but whatever, I just give them a hard time in trade chat and move on.

People (yes including today) complaining about all the "baddies" on WOW. Here's a novel idea-either don't group with them or maybe if you take them with you and share some of your experience they will get better. Were you the greatest player when you started playing WOW?.... probably far from it. Some people have the experience of playing WOW since it started and everyone who plays understands that. So to those of you that are "elitists" that can't stand it when someone makes a mistake I have a suggestion- either don't group with anyone you don't feel is at your level or group with them and tell them what they are doing wrong. I know that is a novel idea, and some of you that have nothing better to do than play WOW might not understand. I guess it's only the people who actually make contact with other humans in person and not the basement trolls that understand this concept.

And since you feel the need to rant in trade or on MMO Champion forums, I'm guessing you have to take pugs because noone in their right mind wants to be in a group with you because you will rage quit the group if someone makes a mistake. I consider myself a little past casual in some ways, but way less than hardcore. I go to MMO Champion, Elitist Jerks, and other sources for info about my class (talent trees, glyphs, rotations, etc) so I try not to be an uniformed player (as I feel many people do-even "casual players"). I have multiple level 80s and I enjoy different aspects of the game, the different play-styles of different classes, etc. I don't enjoy the general rage over "bad" players when all you have to do (if you think someone is terrible) is click that little ignore button Blizzard was nice enough to give you.

I do agree that there should be some different rewards that they could give to the most elite of players (like titles mainly and occasional things that may help stroke your egos) and they already have some in place (such as world firsts.) I do feel Blizzard is making a wise choice in making gear more obtainable so more people can see end game content otherwise it's worthless for people to buy the game and pay their monthly subscription (then it only benefits the elitists to keep the game going-and trust me there are a whole lot more casual players than elitists and Blizzard would probably no longer continue to do all the work they do on this game if they lost the majority of casual players.) Not to mention the people just starting out playing WOW that would like to be able to do something when they get to 85 other than just look for artifacts or enchant your weapons (I would think people with multiple high level alts also appreciate being able to get better gear while still having a life-I know I do!!!!!!)

I know this is a long post and somewhat meaningless because there are too many people out there that obviously can't get the concept, but if it opens a couple peoples eyes then it was worth my time typing it. -end rant
    Even though I broke up the OPs post so others can read....yeah, tl;dr. Seems like a bunch of QQ drivel to me.

Lol at people saying "zomg can't read to many words no paragraphs!!!1!!11!"... Reading is hard, right? Just focus a little. I know, it's hard to do when you aren't in WoW, but it's still WoW related so you'll manage.

OT: I completely agree with you OP. Way to many people in this game bitch and moan about things, like 'bads' for example, but don't try to help them out and don't understand ANYTHING about the person on the other end of the computer. Yes there is a real person there. I know it's been a while since many people have seen 'Real' other people, but they are out there. Then that coupled with people wanting to stroke their epeen and then Casual vs Hardcore and "I'm not a special snowflake" bullshit, it just gets old when you see it EVERY-MOTHER-FUCKING-DAY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    Mute yourself. You happen to be dumb atm.

Deleted
    My eyes just melted, thanks OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Short version: "I hate reading QQ threads. Here is my QQ thread. I hate people that complain. I hate people that require a high GS. Stop being mean to new players. Stop being an elitist and get out of your mom's basement. Blizzard is smarter than you, so shut up.

if it opens a couple peoples eyes then it was worth my time typing it. -end rant
    You wasted your time. I'm sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not a typical qq,
    Yes. Yes it is
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Why strive to be excellent, when being just mediocre still kills the boss?

Deleted

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    L2 paragraph

Go back to school and take the "making paragraphs" lesson again. That will fix it.8

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you for my new addon to my sig, thread...

Deleted
    This thread is new and exciting.
    Also;

Wild Wall of Text appeared!
    Go, Neoshadow!
    Neoshadow uses Read!
    It doesn't affect wild Wall of Text...
    Wall of Text uses QQ!
    Critical hit!
    It's super effective!
    Neoshadow fainted!

My...eyes,....can't stop..the bleeding

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not a typical qq, just a call for all the people that are complaining to just shut up. I mean I come on MMO Champion daily, read the blues, and try to look at some of the discussions people have but they can be pretty ridiculous. Complaining about gs-well we have all seen too many gs requirements that ask for 260 item level average to go 7/12 in ICC 10m (wtf is that about?) but whatever, I just give them a hard time in trade chat and move on. People (yes including today) complaining about all the "baddies" on WOW. Here's a novel idea-either don't group with them or maybe if you take them with you and share some of your experience they will get better. Were you the greatest player when you started playing WOW?.... probably far from it. Some people have the experience of playing WOW since it started and everyone who plays understands that. So to those of you that are "elitists" that can't stand it when someone makes a mistake I have a suggestion- either don't group with anyone you don't feel is at your level or group with them and tell them what they are doing wrong. I know that is a novel idea, and some of you that have nothing better to do than play WOW might not understand. I guess it's only the people who actually make contact with other humans in person and not the basement trolls that understand this concept. And since you feel the need to rant in trade or on MMO Champion forums, I'm guessing you have to take pugs because noone in their right mind wants to be in a group with you because you will rage quit the group if someone makes a mistake. I consider myself a little past casual in some ways, but way less than hardcore. I go to MMO Champion, Elitist Jerks, and other sources for info about my class (talent trees, glyphs, rotations, etc) so I try not to be an uniformed player (as I feel many people do-even "casual players"). I have multiple level 80s and I enjoy different aspects of the game, the different play-styles of different classes, etc. I don't enjoy the general rage over "bad" players when all you have to do (if you think someone is terrible) is click that little ignore button Blizzard was nice enough to give you. I do agree that there should be some different rewards that they could give to the most elite of players (like titles mainly and occasional things that may help stroke your egos) and they already have some in place (such as world firsts.) I do feel Blizzard is making a wise choice in making gear more obtainable so more people can see end game content otherwise it's worthless for people to buy the game and pay their monthly subscription (then it only benefits the elitists to keep the game going-and trust me there are a whole lot more casual players than elitists and Blizzard would probably no longer continue to do all the work they do on this game if they lost the majority of casual players.) Not to mention the people just starting out playing WOW that would like to be able to do something when they get to 85 other than just look for artifacts or enchant your weapons (I would think people with multiple high level alts also appreciate being able to get better gear while still having a life-I know I do!!!!!!) I know this is a long post and somewhat meaningless because there are too many people out there that obviously can't get the concept, but if it opens a couple peoples eyes then it was worth my time typing it. -end rant
    Ironic how you tell people to shut up and play when you're doing the very same.

Stood in the Fire BallsofThunder's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Copasetik318 View Post
    I think I love you due to this....

OT: Im not reading that shit, and to the guy who did paragraph it, its just a bunch of QQ'ing about QQ'ing.
    "Do you have a boyfriend?"
    "No."
    "Do you want one?"
    "Uhh.. No?"
    "Cause you see, I like to have a girlfriend from each state."
    "Do you know their names?"
    "Oh I call them by numbers, 25 is the best, shes got it going on."

Quote Originally Posted by rofltroll View Post
    Lol at people saying "zomg can't read to many words no paragraphs!!!1!!11!"... Reading is hard, right? Just focus a little. I know, it's hard to do when you aren't in WoW, but it's still WoW related so you'll manage.

Nobody wants to read a wall of text, god damn it.

Thank you Wrathonia for making it easier on our eyes, and I agree with the others, QQ thread about others QQing contains most QQ.
    shit