Poll: Cataclysm preorder

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Cataclysm preorder

Just preordered cataclysm collectors edition, anyone else preordered cataclysm or thinking about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickin View Post
    Just preordered cataclysm collectors edition, anyone else preordered cataclysm or thinking about it?
    has done it. nothing to talk about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do they normally sell out? And how close to launch did wotlk sell out?
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

Purchased mine from Amazon, hopefully they'll have awesome delivery timing like last time.

10+ Year Old Account
    No way im pre-ordering the collectors edition for Cata... For Call of duty Black Ops however oh yes !
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

10+ Year Old Account
    Probs will the next time I go to Future shop. (Main Electronic Store in Canada) I see they have them on their site... I've thought about it but the CE is 85 dollars and I still have to buy a copy of WTLK... I think I'll just stick with the normal copies, Lil Deathwing isn't worth that much.

My mom works there so maybe she can get be a lil discount... I doubt it though, since its a new release. >:/

Btw, their estimated release date is: 12/31/2010
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

if i pre-order the collecters edition does that mean it will arrive at my house ~ 3 days after release? or will they send it out pre-release.

I'll go to my local internet café. Last year, they were able to give me the physical copy about 8 or so hours before the actual release night, which was quite nice.

Ordered my collectors! It's gonna be tight y'all!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Our Gamestop sold out, so my bf & I preordered online instead. The Gamestop guy said they heard whispers of a November release. /shrug o:
    I am a filthy casual!

Deleted
    Preordered, and sense no discussion value.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
    Our Gamestop sold out, so my bf & I preordered online instead. The Gamestop guy said they heard whispers of a November release. /shrug o:
    So they DO sell out, thank god someone answered me in this discussion we're having
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    My mom works there so maybe she can get be a lil discount... I doubt it though, since its a new release. >:/

Each shop has a different date on their papers, some have 1/11/10, some have 31/12/10. Nobody exactly knows the release date yet, all we can do is wait and pray

surely gonna try to get my hands on CE.
    got original and TBC CE also and got the wotlk CE box only from a friend so they look good together on my shelf.

Not sure if there are any good tip for Dutchies here. most shops wont let you pre-order CE. and like last year a day for release i got an email blizzard hadnt shipped any CE to them so i could only get normal version. as they said Netherlands really only get a small amount of CE to sell

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    Probs will the next time I go to Future shop. (Main Electronic Store in Canada) I see they have them on their site... I've thought about it but the CE is 85 dollars and I still have to buy a copy of WTLK... I think I'll just stick with the normal copies, Lil Deathwing isn't worth that much.

That's a push from the original estimated date i had gotten. The one the gamestop by me gave was Novemberish. But i am actually happier it's later, it gives blizz more time to work on bugs/get things tuned better. Here's hoping its a Dec release date and not Nov, but i guess we'll have to see what it really will be.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jster View Post
    if i pre-order the collecters edition does that mean it will arrive at my house ~ 3 days after release? or will they send it out pre-release.
    I'm not sure, my work colleagues told me that they send it when they recieve it, which is like 2 days before the release date, so it arrives when it is released depending on what postage package you bought.

Deleted
    Preordered online.

Sitting outside of wal-mart with fellow WoW playes all night long is the best.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

I'll probably do as last time. Download the client and buy a cd-key online.