Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankatronic View Post
    read the post...
    Hes talkin about mage QQ because they will once again be spammed for portals, much more than they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    Same. This is why Archeology is the greatest thing to ever happen to WoW. Instead of wasting 4 hours a day standing in Dal, I will be out in all the sweet ass looking zones.
    Yeh, but the only thing bothering me about this, is that I wont be able to see trade chat. We all know trade chat is where pugs are born and I pug everything. So I don't like that I can't archeaologyy + watch for pugs at the same time. If I could I would never be in a major city unless I needed to visit the bank/AH
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sweepdeepsPL View Post
    I read the post, and I will be whispered every 5 minutes on my mage because they want portals because theyre too lazy to take 5 minutes of their time and wait on a boat/zepellin.
    And you don't see the potential for profit in this??!?!?!???

10+ Year Old Account
    me is dissappointed, i thought this was another fuck you new york speech...

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

10+ Year Old Account
    I must say, I'd be all for jumping down the Maelstrom toilet every time I have to zone into Deepholm.
    Sythis - Vicious Cycle

/sign
    /agree
    /hug
    totally agree. traveling between city's is very quick, so please no portal's blizz

how about portal attunement, i'm all for travelling and seeing the place but I don't want to do it EVERYTIME. how about once you've got somewhere you can attune yourself to that portal allowing future use.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    If anything, portals should just have a cost to them ^^

Flying mounts, while terribly nice, have removed some great aspects from the game as well

Screw traveling. I was already pissed when they took away the NPC that ported you from menethil to darkshore. They should instead add more portals. They need to implement a mass teleport to raid and I shouldn't have to go to a city to queue for an arena, they could just do what they did with BGs and let me queue from the tab. I don't want to waste my time walking around seeing the same old bullshit I just want my free epics and log.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    do NOT want

I, am a mage

and to get cities actually repopulated, all of them, u will basicly need portals so people can get everywhere in no time, so it's not a bad thing to actually be in said city.

and yes, it does take away the travelling part which i would like to see return aswell, but people are so spoiled atm, it's very very very likely won't happen.
    Last edited by therealpeni; 2010-09-12 at 08:18 PM. Reason: grammar skillz, and yeh, there may still be some in there
    Lokann ogar!
    /brofist
    lotharion: "inserting the Lich King as a scooby doo villain didn't exactly make him scary in the slightest."

Deleted
    I honestly don't know why u guys want to make everyone else happy, by making them see the WoW world, if you like travelling between cities by boats/zeppelins, the if-sw train or fly, you are free to, but let those who wish so, travel by those great tools that portals are.

So these intercity portals have 0 level requirement? That's stupid...I never had an issue waiting 5 minutes for the UC -> Org zep. Although the TB -> Org zep takes FOREVER.
    That Zepplin was designed for lowbies who don't have the Flight Paths for Org or TB. It wasn't designed to speed up the travel time for everyone.

Sorry but I fail to see how taking out portals in Shatt and Dalaran would be helpful to anyone (except mages).

---------- Post added 2010-09-12 at 08:38 PM ----------

So these intercity portals have 0 level requirement? That's stupid...I never had an issue waiting 5 minutes for the UC -> Org zep. Although the TB -> Org zep takes FOREVER.
    Currently the portals in Shat. and Dalaran have no level requirement but you gotta get there to be able to use the portals which requires paying a mage or waiting until you are the right level to run there.