Form response: Res Vanilla 'cause WoW is dead.

OP, your post is really really great. Mostly because it's first. I know, I know, there are well thought out and perfectly agreeable remarks deconstructing why you are misguided, but if you think about it those all came after and are growing exponentially inferior with each reply. Surely, we have moderators here and they work hard to make certain that our experience improves, but when you get to thinking about it and I mean really think about it, it doesn't matter because the harder they work to improve this site the farther it's going to put us from where we were. You know, back when you were (not the) first (troll) to post on mmo-champ. It's really too bad, too. Because if we could just talk Boub in to letting us use the Vanilla version *cough* I mean Beta *cough* version of the site we could all go back to.. you know.. those bugged horsemen in naxx *cough* I mean amazingly perfect new forum post box that would drop us in a random location within any of those old threads, I mean, superior ideas that existed way back when hardware, software, research, player population, global interest, and availability were all at their all time high back in 2004.

/sarcasm

Is it more about you needing the reminder that you are indeed a precious and unique snowflake? If I could, and believe me I would, I'd just give you all the tier 20.5 gear now, 3 expansions before their releases and you could just go play by yourself.

Actually, doesn't Warcraft III have god mode? Why not go play that if you really think people with less than perfect latency, lives, and RNG luck, get in the way of you having your special time in fantasy land. And by, "people", I mean everyone involved that makes this game pretty f'in awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what this is, but it sounds like you've thoroughly trounced someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fail to see a purpose for this thread.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Deleted
    I'm guessing it was all about how things suck in Wrath and how Vanilla was better blah blah blah blah....?

"LSD-fueled psychotic episodes are like bad trips that don't end when the drug wears off. Such reactions may be linked to the "unmasking" of pre-existing problems and may require professional intervention."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwinious View Post
    I'm guessing it was all about how things suck in Wrath and how Vanilla was better blah blah blah blah....?
    No, if you had read it, it seems to be a really old reply to a "Troll" from when this website was first conceived.

Or maybe it's just pointless babble.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

I have a feeling your trying to say something important.

If only we could understand it...
    Quote Originally Posted by god of lock and pala View Post
    well usually ppl below 16 is retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariyami View Post
    Are you retarded or something? The dailies doesnt take more than 20 minutes to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    No, if you had read it, it seems to be a really old reply to a "Troll" from when this website was first conceived.

Or maybe it's just pointless babble.
    Gonna have to go with both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qbn View Post
    Is it more about you needing the reminder that you are indeed a precious and unique snowflake?
    Oh, the irony...

10+ Year Old Account
    I play vanilla on a private server with a great community! It's nice to take a break from retail and go back to re live the good times.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin