Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Well the way the talent trees are now, you already have 20/40/60% crit chance on Regrowth thanks to Natures Bounty (thats naked). If you figure ~20% crit from gear thats 80%. I think 80% crit chance going in will be plenty for Efflor procs. Why you would want to stack more crit on top of that is beyond me.

I think (after spending about an hour on the PTR doing random dungeons) that Rejuvenation and Lifebloom are going to be more important than ever to use and maintain. The first reason is Revitalize. Unless this is significantly nerfed, I believe this is where the bulk of the druids mana regen is going to come from.

After running H Oculus, Revitalize accounted for 87% of my mana gained (75378 total). I was running with a ret paladin and a destro lock, and my mana gained from Replenishment accounted for 13% of my mana gained (11231 total).

As it is now in a full ICC 25 HM run (with normal 25 LK):
    Replenishment: 44%
    Lifebloom: 20%
    Revitalize: 18.6%
    Innervate: 11.6%
    Hymn of Hope: 4.3%
    Judgment of Wisdom: 0.7%

By far replenishment and lifebloom are currently our main sources of mana regen. I have a feeling that the scales are going to tip more to revitalize rather then relying on having a replenishment source. The numbers could be skewed however because I stacked intellect so I have a 49k mana pool on the PTR currently.

Here is my current PTR Spec:
    http://wowtal.com/cata#k=f6OZg_vg.9zi.druid

Once I hit 85, the next few points I get will be spent as follows (baring any changes):
    3 points into Nature's Grace (3% spell haste) and 2 points into Nature's Majesty (4% spell crit).
    I may give up either the increased haste or the increased crit for Nature's Swiftness depending on how healing at 85 turns out to be.