which PTR should i get?

heres my issue , the wow on my computer is US so each new patch comes out i manually download a US patch and install it but I play eu so i go to the data folder and change the realmlist to EU right now im about to download the PTR which is a huge download im a bit confused should i get the US one and change realmist to EU? will that work?

Just download the EU version.

It's not a patch, it is the entire client.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu View Post
    Just download the EU version.

It's not a patch, it is the entire client.
    so you mean if I dont have wow on my pc the PTR client will have wow + bc + wotlk + 4.0 content?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamex View Post
    so you mean if I dont have wow on my pc the PTR client will have wow + bc + wotlk + 4.0 content?
    You might want to read Boub's front page post, the only 4.0 things in there is the class changes, as in talents, rotations, glyphs... Now excuse me, I'm busy installing that PTR :P

it seems to me that it is a US client regardless of downloading it at the US website or the EU website

Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    You might want to read Boub's front page post, the only 4.0 things in there is the class changes, as in talents, rotations, glyphs... Now excuse me, I'm busy installing that PTR :P
    Yes I know that but since many people are telling me its a HUGE download I assumed that it contained new content but just unreleased like if they do drop the 4.0 id have it near instantly considering the large PTR
    ah yes turns out the even in the EU site its a us client , meh , Good luck everyone with the ptr time to test me some focus
    Last edited by Flamex; 2010-09-12 at 08:46 AM. Reason: none

Quote Originally Posted by Flamex View Post
    Yes I know that but since many people are telling me its a HUGE download I assumed that it contained new content but just unreleased like if they do drop the 4.0 id have it near instantly considering the large PTR
    ah yes turns out the even in the EU site its a us client , meh , Good luck everyone with the ptr time to test me some focus
    It contains the new content. You just can't see it. As far as i know the PTR client is larger than the beta itself.