2 quick druid tips for the PTR

Ok, I had some few inital problems in the PTR that took me a while to figure out.

I thought I'd post it here so people dont have these same problems.

1. When I copied my character. I was in bear form. It got me stuck and I could do anything or shift out of it. The solution that finally worked for me was using my Gnome transformer to shift into a gnome... I'm not sure if there are other ways to fix it, but this was the only way I found.

2. For any random dungeon group, make sure you get out of any form before trying to enter. If you are in a shapeshift, you will get an error saying you are dead. Just shift out of form, and you can go into the dungon

I was in the PTR for a couple of hours before I figured both of these out... I hope they help you guys.

Seems like a good bug to post on the wow-forums about.

10+ Year Old Account
    riding a mount perhaps? i mean, it does break shapeshift.

I agree with gollie.
    Haters always gonna, 'Hate'.

Quote Originally Posted by Qhara View Post
    riding a mount perhaps? i mean, it does break shapeshift.
    Not always. If, for instance, Deathbringer's Will procs you won't be able to mount until the buff is canceled or wears off.

The PTR is full of bugs. Here are a few I found:

- OOC doesn't work for caster form instants
    - Insect Swarm is not trainable at the trainer even though my spell book says I can train it
    - Leader of the Pack procs in caster form
    - Skull Bash wasn't charging me forward on target dummies, I could just sit at 8 yards and hit the button and not move
    Last edited by Woogs; 2010-09-13 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    The PTR is full of bugs. Here are a few I found:

- OOC doesn't work for caster form instants
    - Insect Swarm is not trainable at the trainer even though my spell book says I can train it
    - Leader of the Pack procs in caster form
    - Skull Bash wasn't charging me forward on target dummies, I could just sit at 8 yards and hit the button and not move
    On the first two -

1. http://cata.wowhead.com/spell=16864
    2. I talked to someone who was having the same problem... I had IS when I logged in. Perhaps if you transfered in feral or resto instead of balance you can't train it?

Also, interesting about the bear bug, someone in trade was whining about it but I didn't understand how he was "stuck in bear." I ran in to a dungeon finder bug like the one op mentions, although I think I was mounted both times when I tried to port in. I just got a loading screen with an empty loading bar for about 30-60 seconds before it put me back in Org and I could port in.