Page 1 of 2
LastLast

My theory on Draenei.

Many, many, MANY millions of years ago there was a blue skinned, hairless, goat-like creature. The fore-legs of the goats started evolving hands for carrying food back to their families. They started to walk up-right more often, and started developing primitive stone-tools. Many years passed and the goats started getting smarter and developing stone weapons not only for defense but for hunting animals. They got smarter, started walking upright almost exclusively, and evolved further into the modern-Draenei.

lol u so funy any1 evr tel u tat?

Quote Originally Posted by Triggers View Post
    lol u so funy any1 evr tel u tat?
    I wasn't trying to be.

Sir, you a are a genious!

Quote Originally Posted by anti-wow View Post
    Sir, you a are a genious!
    Or perhaps even a GENIUS!

10+ Year Old Account

Wow these are so similar Oh wait they're not!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post

Wow these are so similar Oh wait they're not!
    this, tired of the spacegoat joke...they are just blue demons

its funny coz im studeing prehistory atm =D

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important
    ^^ win

Deleted
    You see, I always thought they were the result of trolls and goats doing the naughty naughties.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post
    Or perhaps even a GENIUS!
    true.. maybe that wins mis-spelled word of the year award

10+ Year Old Account
    /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    this, tired of the spacegoat joke...they are just blue demons
    I said hairless blue goats from their home world. Rather it was goats or something else, it would be clear they evolved from a Ungulate.

i for one believe that dwarves evolved from sofas.
    The sofas got hands and fngers and started making primitive tools. Soon they left their owners and started 2 new dwarven cities, Ironforge and IKEA. This is also why theres no sofas in Ironforge!!

Look mom, im a Historian!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Quote Originally Posted by niehan View Post
    I said hairless blue goats from their home world. Rather it was goats or something else, it would be clear they evolved from a Ungulate.
    And Humans evolved from deformed Vrykul. Your point is...?

gasp! I thought they evolved from titanic constructs!

15+ Year Old Account
    Evolution is non-directional; they wouldn't evolve for the purpose of carrying things and stuff like that. Mutation is random; evolution can kill off species as easily as it can enhance them.

Edit: WoW has magic. Problem solved.
    Last edited by Snes; 2010-09-12 at 09:47 PM.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

I say draeneis never evolved.
    they were always here.
    before god.
    before wow.
    before real life.
    the draeneis cvreated the god that created us that created the game in wich they are and this is an immesne endles time paradox!
    but somehow, the draenei of argus are the gods of the humans from earth (us) IN YOUR FACE, my theory iz more realistic and logic!,nub!

---------- Post added 2010-09-12 at 09:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Evolution is non-directional; they wouldn't evolve for the purpose of carrying things and stuff like that. Mutation is random; evolution can kill off species as easily as it can enhance them.
    usually evolution is done by say (exemple mode there were before some shot necked girrafes, but they started have problems getting food, only those with thelarger necks could get fed and so they started breeding between long necked giraffes only wich ended up on the giraffes being categorized by their long neck, that's evolution

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I say draeneis never evolved.
    they were always here.
    before god.
    before wow.
    before real life.
    the draeneis cvreated the god that created us that created the game in wich they are and this is an immesne endles time paradox!
    but somehow, the draenei of argus are the gods of the humans from earth (us) IN YOUR FACE, my theory iz more realistic and logic!,nub!

---------- Post added 2010-09-12 at 09:47 PM ----------

usually evolution is done by say (exemple mode there were before some shot necked girrafes, but they started have problems getting food, only those with thelarger necks could get fed and so they started breeding between long necked giraffes only wich ended up on the giraffes being categorized by their long neck, that's evolution
    That's more of a crude mendelian model of inheritance than evolution imo. Our genetics prof used an example like "that's like saying if I spend my whole life stretching my arm to reach the ATM machine from my car window, my children will inherit that trait (long arm). They won't."
    Last edited by Snes; 2010-09-12 at 10:40 PM.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    So they evolved from some kind of goat into Draenei, completely skipping the Eredar phase of their history?
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon