Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Ret paladin vs hunter pet

This is small movie which found on youtube showing some amusing duels against hunters pet.
    Watch it just for fun, he didnt use some wise strategy in duelings but you can see atleast power behind hunters pet, especialy when pet makes 12k+ crits
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sREfFW75UOI

You had your time at the start of WotLK :P

liked the vid sound effects n shit :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dunee View Post
    You had your time at the start of WotLK :P

liked the vid sound effects n shit :P
    True true, honestly dont wanna that wotlk 3.0 happens again but still think blizzard have alot of work around ret pala in pvp

Not just pvp, all our attacks minus a critting Templars Verdict hit like a wet noodle.

Even Critting TV's just dont pack the punch you'd expect them to in comparison to other classes right now.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

so you use seal of wisdom/insight. Righteous/truth would be more useful no?

Deleted
    OMFG!!! All i can say tbh...

Quote Originally Posted by jangkun View Post
    Not mine movie m8, i just posted cause this movie made me to giggle alitlebit, no true tactics in this fight

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that pet does insane damage, there's no way a pet ferociously annihilating things with 20k crits will make it into live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that pet does insane damage, there's no way a pet ferociously annihilating things with 20k crits will make it into live.
    Funny part, hunter gear is mostly ICC items

Quote Originally Posted by Maneken View Post
    Not mine movie m8, i just posted cause this movie made me to giggle alitlebit, no true tactics in this fight
    The seal being used is Righteousness its new icon looks like the old seal of wisdom.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

holy shit! XD
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

Quote Originally Posted by jangkun View Post
    On the cata pre-patch seal of righteous has the seal of mana icon. So maybe it'll be the same on cata?

This has to be a massive buff. Someone on youtube tried to say the paladin let the pet win... because he didn't stun an inmune to stun pet. >.<

Deleted
    Those 24k and 16k crits from the pet made me go from o.O to =SSSSSSSSSSS

But yea, hunters and their pets damage seem to be "a little bit high"

Deleted
    Man I feel so weak now that I see a pet killing other players..
    Anyway I smell a big nerf incomeing to hunters

Blizzard said they haven't started on tuning numbers yet

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah enh is looking worst atm... right

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

Deleted
    Bestial wrath active every time, hunter pets owning 0 resil players with that is nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Medlarew View Post
    Bestial wrath active every time, hunter pets owning 0 resil players with that is nothing new.
    So if you saw a ret pally video two shotting people with 50k crits because he had wings up you'd think thats alright because its a cd? I do like how you think. You still have to remember thats JUST the pet damage, so add onto that the hunter himself any additional traps or personal dps cd's the hunter has too.

Point remains its an unwarranted ammount of damage for a PET to do regardless of spec, talents or gear in comparison to other classes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medlarew View Post
    Well Resilience doesn't lower critical strike chance anymore, so the pet would still own the players with that amount of damage :P

You forgot Ret paladins from earlier expac raping everything just as this bm hunter pet, right?
    Was a cool 2v2 arena vid of em destroying everything instantly .