hey whats with that one spirit healer in the barrens

the one on the mountain? you can see her/him when you are alive and has a different name that i only caught a glimps of during a FP. does anyone know what that is about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Think its in dedication to one of the employees who died

never heard of it, got a SS? o.o

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now I'm sad.

Deleted
    Ah, I see he was also the owner of the dog tag Raynor picks up off of a dead marine in Starcraft 2. I always wondered what the significance of it was

A memory to micheal koiter

Deleted
    lets hope they stay in cata and not destroyed..

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres a memorial for him in SC2, where Raynor picks up the dogtag of M.Koiter.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

It's sad to hear stuff like this but I do enjoy hearing about things Blizz has done for some people. Like that kid who had brain cancer and is the voice of Ahab.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Now I'm sad.
    Bears can't feel sadness, they only know death. You must be feeling something else :P
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

i had a post about the spirit healer in cata, someone checked it out for me and said that the part of the mountain was untouched

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Bears can't feel sadness, they only know death. You must be feeling something else :P
    He's right your most likely just hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgohr View Post
    i had a post about the spirit healer in cata, someone checked it out for me and said that the part of the mountain was untouched
    was the npc there? I expect the dead orc to stay there (inb4 china peraphs) but the spirit healer should be gone

There's also a memorial near Dun Garok that's dedicated to a Blizzard employee who died. And I believe the quest from Aldor Rise that sends you to the little girl in Stormwind Keep is also in memoriam. And Ahab in Mulgore, like someone else said.
    Last edited by Fowl; 2010-09-12 at 11:06 PM. Reason: badly worded.

Beautiful sig made by Nicolette

In southshore (least i think its there) you can find a dwarf looking out over the ocean with a monument in front of him, this also is a thing dedicated to a friend who died while scuba diving, his character is the one looking out over the ocean, gear and all.