Thread: [TV] South Park

Page 26 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    so how long til the finale?

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    so how long til the finale?
    33.5 hours

Next episode is the finale? Is it an hour?

- - - Updated - - -

Omg at the clip for tomorrow.

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/avmpq6/go-up-to-bed

Just 1 episode left sadly

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Just 1 episode left sadly
    #pray4PCPrincipal

Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    #pray4PCPrincipal
    he sort of made the episodes hilarious. I hope they keep him.

Just some minutes now boys :d hype.

Was pretty okay. Lol that everybody has a gun and they aim at each other for any little thing. "How are we gonna get a gun?" Pretty easily.

PC Principal going around killing ads...like that bar scene...I don't recognize the reference but it seems so familiar. I guess a lot of movies do it.

I don't really get how Ads are using PC to push an agenda. What are Leslie aiming for? Ads wanted humans extinct? That was her goal?

Lololol TWICE they made fun of South Park itself advertising. "Who would be so low to use a Bill Cosby joke for their own benefit?" That's exactly what was so funny when Eric told his mom no. "I really hate ads" *incoming scene that they advertised the episode with*

Conclusion felt weak. I don't shop at Whole Foods so I'm not getting the atmosphere of why it was significant. PC Principal is a good pickup. Principal Victoria is boring. Garrison running for president...I guess they have material for next season if they wait for the conclusion of 2016 election.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pc Principal is a fantastic character. I hope they keep him. I haven't enjoied a South Park season this much in a very long time. I'm talking at least 5 years. I had lost interest in the show for quite a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

O shit, I guess the show has been on. I better go watch it.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I watched it. Great show, great season. Can't wait for the next episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    This episode was fantastic!! I loved the whole guns shit. God damn, this is hilarious!!

- - - Updated - - -

I would have loved if they made homage to the walmart episode at the end. They burn it down and sing Kum-bah-ya. That would have been the shits!

Deleted
    Not sure how I feel about this episode, or even season for that matter. A plotline developped in an entire season felt kinda off for South Park. I still enjoyed the satyrical symbolism, like PC Principal staying meaning that PC values are here to stay in today's world, which is extremely dumb, at least in their current state(this is shown by the apparent stupidity of the character).
    They've also left some ground work for the next season to come, which they haven't done in the couple of last seasons, that's a nice touch.

So why would leslie free the pc principle?

Yeah I wasn't a big fan of the episode. A pretty big letdown after a phenomenal season.

There was a lot of random, conflicting storyline reasons for things happening and I just don't think a lot of it made sense.

I wasn't expecting PC Principle to like die in some spectacular way (Although part of me was expecting Barbrady or somebody else to shoot him as he was giving his speech at the end), however I don't think there was really any pay off to the building over the entire season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like it will tie into the next season

Cant wait!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yeah I wasn't a big fan of the episode. A pretty big letdown after a phenomenal season.

There was a lot of random, conflicting storyline reasons for things happening and I just don't think a lot of it made sense.

I wasn't expecting PC Principle to like die in some spectacular way (Although part of me was expecting Barbrady or somebody else to shoot him as he was giving his speech at the end), however I don't think there was really any pay off to the building over the entire season.
    Yeah, there was some funny stuff in the episode ("take care of grandpa..."), and I don't mind tying the episodes togethor for a season arc, but then the arc should tie up nicely at the end and I don't think this really did it. Siding with Leslie didn't make a lot of sense, but okay. PC Principal getting released on the ship, eh. It was just missing some elements. I did love the gunshow, except the "33mm" thing, which seems more like an error than a joke.

I was disappointed that no one took PC Principal down a notch, just glossing over all the wrong things he's done. I do prefer him to the other principal, but it didn't feel like his arc really went anywhere. I was also disappointed that Cartman didn't turn out to be behind anything.

Anyway, if Wholefoods was gathering money for the Safespace kids, and now Wholefoods is gone. Does that mean Butters is back on Twitter patrol?
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

PC principal was an unsung hero who truly stands up for Pussy Crushing Political Correctness. He went around destroying ads because they were using PC to push their agenda.

Leslie released him because she wanted him to go to the gun show to die there.

And somehow whole foods was trying to gentrify the world until no one could afford it.

It's all somewhat complicated, but the motives and a lot of other things don't make sense or are just poorly explained. I don't think the finale itself was that funny. Sure, guns being so out of control is funny but meh at how complicated things were. Felt like a B rated movies plot for the sake of saying something so the good guy can shoot bad guys.

I liked the ending, it wasn't the huge bang like I was hoping, but it was great to me for a few reasons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Keeping PC Principle, smart move South Park. Easily one of the best characters they have introduced.
    Also got to love gun shows

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Also got to love gun shows
    It was comical the way they made everyone prance around like it was a pet show.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was pretty good. Though no real big finish.

I was thinking that the Crab people were coming back....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose