Thread: [TV] South Park

Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now it makes a lot of sense. Yeah I actually think the jokes are a little behind the times. Maybe if Marvel had released a mainstream movie and not Dr. Strange...

Btw I saw in a commercial that if you buy Fractured Butthole that you get Stick of Truth for free. Interesting.
    Glad you're all caught up now . I think the jokes landed REALLY well when the game was announced, because the trailer dropped right around the same time as Civil War. Then if the game had been released around now they'd be a bit flat, but still chuckle worthy...

With the game coming out and some undisclosed point in Q1 2017... *shrug* it's anyone's guess.

And yeah, you get SoT free with FbW, that's why I'm swapping from PC to PS4 for this one, I already have it on PC! Also, if you preorder from Ubisoft directly, you get Towlie as an ingame character.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Mmmmmmmmmmmm idk about pre-ordering. There's like no replay value in Stick of Truth. They'd have to give me an actual towel Towlie toy.

Btw I was watching Teen Jeopardy last week and Towlie was one of the answers. None of the kids knew it. I guess they were too young...(like 13-16).

----------

Tonight's episode I only got to keep in background cause someone wanted to game with me. I got the gist of the story but not the details so it isn't right to comment.

LOLOLOLOLOL though when they got fucking Mr. Slave to get on the phone with Garrison and call him a pussy saying he wouldn't bomb Denmark, and that was enough to set him off to wipe out a country.

I also saw that the Danish guy is a troll too. Interesting turn, I have to rewatch episode closer for full opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Also, if you preorder from Ubisoft directly, you get Towlie as an ingame character.
    Or wait a month or two and buy it as a DLC like 95% of the games that advertise "specials". :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm idk about pre-ordering. There's like no replay value in Stick of Truth. They'd have to give me an actual towel Towlie toy.
    I think I'm the odd one out, I've playing SoT though about 5 times XD. But yeah, if you're not one for replaying I guess you can easily skip the preorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Or wait a month or two and buy it as a DLC like 95% of the games that advertise "specials". :P
    Haha, yeah that'll probably work out pretty well too.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    Todays episode was pretty damn funny. A lot better than the previous one with the member berries, that one was the worst, and I only laughed once during that episode.

Ike's biggest moment since Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy

Pretty fun episode, loved it all the way with all the plots. Cartmans plot did feel the weakest though. And its probably the only episodes where the Member Berries didn't appear or were even mentioned at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ike's potty mouth makes me happy.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Ike's potty mouth makes me happy.
    After watching the video on how Ike is voiced I found it hilarious but in a disturbing way.

I liked the part where Kyle was taking about how everyone was tired of the plot and wanted to move on.

Watched the episode while paying attention.

Lol at how Gerald somehow disappears from the computer screen leaving no trace every time Shiela enters the room.

Omg I stand by Mr. Slave being the MVP of the episode. Although I like how like world leaders are calling Mr. Garrison but he only answers to South Park people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    After watching the video on how Ike is voiced I found it hilarious but in a disturbing way.

Its fucking adorable, is what it is, jezz.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    [video=youtube_share;oroeaz4GcQA]https://youtu.be/oroeaz4GcQA?t=47s[video]

Its fucking adorable, is what it is, jezz.
    That little girl is legit Ike's voice actor?

15+ Year Old Account
    That little girl is legit Ike's voice actor?
    There is no real ongoing voice actor for Ike, they have to keep getting children to do the voice, and they will switch them after they get old.

Last episode was pretty great. I really enjoyed it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    That little girl is my hero now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Solid solid episode. Mr Slave turning up to goad Garrison was hilarious, then Kyle using the same technique on him later cracked me up. Especially Ike's prompting XD.

Heidi solving complex problems using Emoji Analysis why Cartman tries to get her to say "Mah Vagiiiiina" was also a high point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Solid solid episode. Mr Slave turning up to goad Garrison was hilarious, then Kyle using the same technique on him later cracked me up. Especially Ike's prompting XD.

Heidi solving complex problems using Emoji Analysis why Cartman tries to get her to say "Mah Vagiiiiina" was also a high point.
    They were playing on the thing where people are saying Trump listens to those who he was last in the room with.

My favorite part was with Kyle in the church, the show was self realization was nice.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    They were playing on the thing where people are saying Trump listens to those who he was last in the room with.
    Ah okay, didn't get that joke, being in Blighty I don't hear just how badly Trump is already fucking everything up .

Still, even without the inside information, it was a funny scene.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah okay, didn't get that joke, being in Blighty I don't hear just how badly Trump is already fucking everything up .

Still, even without the inside information, it was a funny scene.
    Yeah, the one thing I can't understand is how you can have a dirty ass if you shit out your penis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Yeah, the one thing I can't understand is how you can have a dirty ass if you shit out your penis.
    XD I'm guessing because the guy fucking him also shits from his penis? So his ass is full of other guys shit... Sounds suitably South Park a reason.

I really like the twist with the Danish guy. Really waiting to see what happens next.

Also love Heidi as a character. She's so smart and funny.