Thread: [TV] South Park

Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm skipping tonight's episode to watch Mr. Robot. I wonder if they'll do something about the game again...probably, right? Or just a normal episode. Or no new episode?

In any case, I'll just stream it online somewhere tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    now this

was the good shit

We should do an MMO witch time.

That was a good episode. Top quality solo episode.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I forgot to LOLOLOL at last weeks episode when Peppa Pig spoke back to Marcus and had a black teenager voice LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    now this

was the good shit

We should do an MMO witch time.
    So Jack and Crack party at GennGreymanes?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now that was an amazing episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Locklen View Post
    So Jack and Crack party at GennGreymanes?
    Will you get a bit carried away?

Were they trying to make a comparison between the witches to some real life group? I couldn't exactly fit them into anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Were they trying to make a comparison between the witches to some real life group? I couldn't exactly fit them into anything.
    I guess if there were some real-life victims of the same witch...pursuit thing. But I cant think of any.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I think it was just a general poke at the nature of over reactions and the descent into witch... persuit.... things.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    I guess if there were some real-life victims of the same witch...pursuit thing. But I cant think of any.
    I am pretty sure it was subtle jab at the Harvey Weinstein thing.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I think it was just a general poke at the nature of over reactions and the descent into witch... persuit.... things.
    I think this was more the case. You could make a lot of comparisons here to what they're specifically referring to but I think it was more of just general social commentary. It was a pretty good episode overall.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    In all seriousness, I think the Witches were supposed to represent Islam. They were upset that one of them took it too far (like being a terrorist) and they think they are looked down upon because everyone can't look beyond the pointy hat. They want to distance themselves from the (terrorist) and not become victims of a witch pursuit-thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    In all seriousness, I think the Witches were supposed to represent Islam. They were upset that one of them took it too far (like being a terrorist) and they think they are looked down upon because everyone can't look beyond the pointy hat. They want to distance themselves from the (terrorist) and not become victims of a witch pursuit-thing.
    It's literally based off woody allen saying the words "witch hunt".

But I do like your creativity on an old topic.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Weird thing to take a jab at considering Harvey admitted to doing all that shit. Which means it wasn't really a witch pursuit thingy.
    It was in response to this.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    I don;t know how to feel
    Garrison was funny though

OMFG how did they get away with all the Jewish racism LOL. And the black people disrespecting the flag. And Trump calling middle eastern people sand n_ggers.

I always love when they use some random real footage. That cartman vision with the jews dancing lmao.

Deleted
    So, no Kevin Spacey slam, even from the South Park guys. There were some hints towards something to that effect but the South Park guys have never needed to be subtle. Spacey seems to be quite shielded from late night show hosts making jokes about him, now this... With Cosby, it was immediate. Spacey, nuh-uh, we ain't touching that, even if he did, several times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So, no Kevin Spacey slam, even from the South Park guys. There were some hints towards something to that effect but the South Park guys have never needed to be subtle. Spacey seems to be quite shielded from late night show hosts making jokes about him, now this... With Cosby, it was immediate. Spacey, nuh-uh, we ain't touching that, even if he did, several times.
    They already focused on that with the Weinstein thing in the previous episode.

So... did she just call Kyle a dirty jew? Kyle's better off in that case.