Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What happens to Darion Mograine?

I'm just wondering what is or going to happen to good old Highlord Darion Mograine?

Any spoilers or informations?

'Darion Mograine is Darion Mograine.

Bad ass.

;-)

He's gunna start dating Slyvanas

He has retaken his post watching over the Ebon Blade inside Archeus.
    Smile

He will sit in Archeus doing nothing because he's no longer an important person in this expansion.

Deleted
    He'll be busy being awesome somewhere on azeroth.

Since he is the leader of a neutral faction I guess he won't get involved in the war between Ally and Horde.

Would be nice tho if he do something since his Knights of the Ebon Blade are an huge force in Azeroth. Maybe against a big threat named Deathwing :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedger View Post
    Since he is the leader of a neutral faction I guess he won't get involved in the war between Ally and Horde.

Would be nice tho if he do something since his Knights of the Ebon Blade are an huge force in Azeroth. Maybe against a big threat named Deathwing :P
    You contradicted yourself there.

I think he'll just sit in Acherus for the entire Expansion =/

Quote Originally Posted by Teleth View Post
    You contradicted yourself there.

I think he'll just sit in Acherus for the entire Expansion =/
    Haven't contradicted just re-read my post.

Seems my question is answered here. Thanks

However there is a special Goblin DK and Worgen DK explanation quest. I am sure he will be a part of it somewhere.
    Smile

There's a speical DK quest for every race and they don't have anything to do with Darion. The goblin and worgen DKs are still using the same zone and quests that every other DK race uses and its all set before WOTLK.
    Last edited by TheMorale; 2010-09-13 at 06:02 PM. Reason: clarity
    Quote Originally Posted by The Soldier
    ...And he herded two of each animal on to a boat and he BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF EVERY SINGLE ONE. And that is why when a bunch of animals are together, its called a zoo!
    ...Unless its a farm!

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy181 View Post
    He will sit in Archeus doing nothing because he's no longer an important person in this expansion.
    This, sadly

10+ Year Old Account
    Good question. How come Koltira and Thassarian get more time on the spotlight than Darion in Cata? I hope he's not just sitting around in ICC, making sure Bolvar don't flip his shit and goes evil any time soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Good question. How come Koltira and Thassarian get more time on the spotlight than Darion in Cata? I hope he's not just sitting around in ICC, making sure Bolvar don't flip his shit and goes evil any time soon.
    That gives me an idea! Him and Thassarian, a two man army against Sylvanas and the Forsaken. But how does the Lilan Voss or w/e play into lore now? Don't you start off as a new rezzed by Sylvanas Forsaken?

If she gets rezzed like you do and somehow goes "For the Forsaken!" I will kill a hundred kittens.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Because they are the Death Knight leaders of their respected factions.

Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    That gives me an idea! Him and Thassarian, a two man army against Sylvanas and the Forsaken. But how does the Lilan Voss or w/e play into lore now? Don't you start off as a new rezzed by Sylvanas Forsaken?

If she gets rezzed like you do and somehow goes "For the Forsaken!" I will kill a hundred kittens.
    In the new Undead starting quests you start off as a Forsaken newly risen by a Valkyr. Lilian Voss' quests are still the same, ending in Trisfal and I think she's hinted at being in the Plaguelands.
    ...And he herded two of each animal on to a boat and he BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF EVERY SINGLE ONE. And that is why when a bunch of animals are together, its called a zoo!
    ...Unless its a farm!

I was almost certain the Argent Crusade and Ebon Blades would still be allied in the plaguelands and clear all nuisances (remains of the scourge and the forsakens) of the Lordaeron lands.

Seems alliance won't be supported by the few humans factions (neutrals of course)remaining in the northeastern kingdoms

How sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing that happened with Maiev.
    Sythis - Vicious Cycle

Deleted
    Hmm, didn't Blizz ask the players what we want them to do with him? They did say they already had ideas, so I hope they'll let him do something.

-> http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=1

Quote Originally Posted by TheMorale View Post
    There's a speical DK quest for every race and they don't have anything to do with Darion. The goblin and worgen DKs are still using the same zone and quests that every other DK race uses and its all set before WOTLK.
    Actually they said specifically in a recent blue that Worgen and Goblin will have some sort of connecting quest to fully explain how the Worgen and Goblin DK that exist happened to be picked up as cadidates for the DK's. Could be an epic pre DK starting Zone quest. or just a silly cinematic explaining it. We will have to wait.
    Smile