Enhancement Talent Build 4.0

I opted in the PTR 4.0.1 to test out some of the new Shaman changes, b/c I've been excited to try them out since the beginning of the class preview announcements/alpha/beta. I haven't gotten around to testing Elemental or Restoration yet, b/c I'm a big fan of healing with Grid+Clique so mouse-over macro's aren't to appealing to me and for Elemental I would have to use some Resto and/or Elemental PvP gear to try out and I didn't have any spare Elemental glyphs either (I wasn't sure if I would have any).

Anyways, I wanted to get peoples thoughts on what the future possible builds would be for Enhancement and if you have Ele or Resto builds that would be cool, too.
    I'll post what I went with currently and just to note I'm gemmed with full haste in yellow and blue sockets, expertise in red sockets and AP+haste in red sockets that didn't need expertise gems. I have my JC gems as haste and rings enchanted for AP. The build I opted for was the following:

www wowtal com/#k=e8qbARhK.9zi.shaman

I thought Acuity was a little over-kill at my level sitting at 47-50% melee critcal chance so I opted for more LB, CL, LvB and TS damage, but that may have been the wrong move to make considering how much crit will decay when I level. Also, I'm not sure if Shamanistic Rage is still making it into the max dps build since it looks like it's becoming more of a PvP oriented ability, but I can see the PvE advantages as well (e.g. Sindragosa, PP, BQL, etc..).

Well for patch 4.0 and the start of Cataclysm you'll still be rocking at least 2p T10 which is a 15% damage buff on SR, so it'll be useful for that. In addition, the mobs in Cata pose more of a threat, so it'll end up getting it's use to save you a death or two. Also if mana stays as it is you could find it being really useful for that.