Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You need to be doing heroics to boost fire above arcane for DPS.
    I didn't used to be a believer but since I tried fire just once after many nights of prompting I've never looked back.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You need to be doing heroics to boost fire above arcane for DPS.
    I didn't used to be a believer but since I tried fire just once after many nights of prompting I've never looked back.
    Not really, I found that fire edges out arcane once you start to pick up some 264 gear.

off topic: I'm gonna run frost for a 10 ICC soon just for shits & giggles. Hoping I at least pull my weight

I should have said "heroic or 25 man".
    My guild only does 10 man, so I'm used to thinking of all 251+ gear as heroic loot :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Uh... 251 is normal mode for 10-man.

I don't bother to switch to Arcane for fights anymore... I think the only fight it might help on is Saurfang because there's more burst to kill adds fast, but my guild never has problems with the adds.

251+ meaning above 251, although now I look at it again it would have been clearer to write 264+

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    Name one fight where you pull adds that don't die in seconds equal in number with three trash packs, or around 15-20 mobs. What your DKs do on 20 mobs on trash is completely uninteresting, because they will never get to use that power for something that matters.
    Heroic Halion.