Resilience Cap Be Good In Cataclysm?

So with the change of Resilience to basically deal with % damage reduction vs the current day Resilience which does this but weaker and also reduces mana/health drains and crit reduction, Here is my question to discuss:

"Will people be aiming for the Hard Cap Resilience over other choices, since Burst is going out the window and CC's are going to be the make it or break it concept of PvP?"

I know stam will still be a good stat to choose, however, I feel Resilience Cap will be a good choice. Right now, my Elemental Shaman is a tank. I gave him all stam gems and put stam buffs on all my gear. I have some pve gear of 232 item and I'm in all Relentless level pvp gear with off wrathful. Unbuff I sit at 30.1k health. With Buffs, I sit almost at 40k health. Why did I do this? Because with all my totems down I still pull over my idea of a 3k SP Min. Cap and I can sit there and take more and more to the face than I used to at only 24.8k health with 30k health with full buffs.

This is because I want to take it to the face play style, I wont be killed by stun locks or really any CC locks, I have 2 bubbles on my Oh S button which after I trinket I get the tanking trinket and my stone claw totem bubbles to go off and I had the entire team of Alliance on me and I was still able to run half way across the WSG map with no healer to reach my paladin healer and I then proceeded to Kill them one by one.

I think (IMO) Resilience Cap will be my flavor of how I will PvP. I love survivability over bursting. The longer I live, the more I can play and the more I can play, the more I enjoy PvP.
    Last edited by Frykte; 2010-09-14 at 05:06 PM. Reason: spelling

Resi has always better than stamina for survival especially since the buff ;0