Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    First off, no.

Secondly, you can be a blue cat with an orange mohawk.

AN ORANGE MOHAWK!

Also, not 2 but 4 fangs!
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

Looks like a Piñata :P

Put a mojo bottle somewhere and finito.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Cool pic, now I can actually see the worgen cat resembles a wolf... kinda... But yeah, the troll cat form needs to be polished, or have a few more polygons.
    nah, the problem is the texture...it's way to undetailed compared to the other 3 races

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the Troll Cat form, although I can see that it looks like it has lower resolution textures in some areas than the other three cats. Design is fine, actual looks need some tweaking.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea they have for the Troll forms, I think the problem however is that the textures seem a bit too low when compared to the other races. It reminds me of the original Night Elf cat form in a way.

I think with a texture update it would be wonderful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks fine IMO.

I love the Troll cat forms, hoping that they would work on the detailing more tho.
    On the other hand, dont like the Worgen one at all. It just looks like they've put the Neld and Tauren form together.

Deleted
    I dont think they should change the colors,but my god..the hair textures look godawful. Whilst the other cats have a somewhat nice sculpted 'do,the trolls are yet again stuck with something that seems to be cut out of paper and if you angle your cam sidewards it 'dissapears' since it has no volume what so ever and is just flat. I like the worgen cats the best,i dont think they should be wolves,because then nelfs should be pink gorilla's and tauren should be cows in that logic. Anyone else curious for what they will do with the flight forms? I'm hoping (true) raven's for worgen to fit the dark gloomy old english gothic theme and colorful parrots for the trolls.

The only thing that's gonna be weird with Troll Druids is that it looks like you're taking creepy drugs while looking at them.

Otherwise they could get a bit of a makeover, but almost fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the wierd colors suits a troll but the textures need some work
    Hope they do something with that belt like that its so misplaced and ugly.

Dont really like the worgen it looks nice but it yust doesnt feel very unique think after a while nelf worgen wo cares not a huge difference

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Nah, the problem is the texture... It's way to un-detailed compared to the other 3 races.
    ^^^^^ What he said. I don't want to drastically change Troll Cat Form, I just want it to be as detailed as the others. Less crappy, more epic.
    SUPPORT W.O.L.F.! (WORGEN-OPTIONS LIBERATION FRONT)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimora88 View Post
    ^^^^^ What he said. I don't want to drastically change Troll Cat Form, I just want it to be as detailed as the others. Less crappy, more epic.
    i can see this

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    The only thing that's gonna be weird with Troll Druids is that it looks like you're taking creepy drugs while looking at them.

Otherwise they could get a bit of a makeover, but almost fine.
    I must say that I LOVE your avatar. Paper Mario series FTW.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    I must say that I LOVE your avatar. Paper Mario series FTW.
    I love yours, blue elmo ftw

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually liked his better.
    "Blade with whom I have lived, blade with whom I now die. Serve right and justice one last time. Seek one last heart of evil, still one last life of pain. Cut well old friend, then farewell."

The only issue I have with the Troll Druid forms, really, is the color coordination.

I don't mind the radioactive kool-aid colors, but whoever stuck them on there fails at basic color theory. If they matched up the mohawk colors and the fur colors, the models would look a lot better IMO.
    Still waiting on the skillscore addon ...

I think they'll change the troll form just a bit. I think Blizzard might have been pretty excited to show the players, so they did it a little early.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the way they look, especially during game play. The only thing I can see needing changed is the flat look of the hair but overall I think they're cute.

I still believe the Tauren cat form looks the best. Like LOOK AT THOSE HORNS BABY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkey View Post
    He doesn't want to go to Northrend. He doesn't have coldweather flying.