Boomkins and Barkskin.

Was thinking of a way of getting Moonkins to use Barkskin more often rather than it being situational.
    I think giving it a buff that increases spell power by x amount would be a good idea.
    Nothing drastic say 100 spell power, just something that would get us to use it.

How about we make it mitigate 20% damage and have no pushback for 12 seconds so that we can use it religiously on every damage dealing boss mechanic.

10+ Year Old Account
    My thoughts:

- a temporary speed buff; though this doesn't exactly 'fit' with the intent or the name, really
    - a damage buff; would have to be talented so Cats and Bears don't feel left out but, keep it high enough for Restoration to get into

Given, a lot of Druids don't know how to use this spell properly. It's alright in it's current form since it can be macro-ed to channeled spells like Hurricane or Tranquility. This allows them to be cast without interruption. So, it's got it's uses in PvE, their just isn't very many and all classes have buttons they rarely (or never) use.

'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    How about we make it mitigate 20% damage and have no pushback for 12 seconds so that we can use it religiously on every damage dealing boss mechanic.
    Vidur missed it, maybe the obvious was too obvious.

Deleted
    Leave it as it is. Combineing defensive and offensive cooldowns can be bad. I say it as a moonkin. It is better not to attract me to use for dps and be in shit when i need my only one defensive cd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you want to make it less situational?
    If they added a offensive part for Barkskin, it will have the same problem which Silencing Shot had. It will just get Macro'ed to every spell and never thought of again.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End