Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The pala is using seal of wisdom... i mean, come on!
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

There is no Seal of Wisdom in Beta.

Its the hunter (pet) that is the problem you smartass...

Deleted
    First of all that is NOT seal of wisdom nubcakes. Second even IF this was staged. It doesn't change the 25k damage crits the huntard pet is doing.

Its most certianely a bug however trust me when i say hunters are broken beyond all repair and will continue to be so for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    First of all that is NOT seal of wisdom nubcakes. Second even IF this was staged. It doesn't change the 25k damage crits the huntard pet is doing.

Its most certianely a bug however trust me when i say hunters are broken beyond all repair and will continue to be so for a long time.
    Would you care to explain what is then is, Mr. I Need To Flame ?
    It has the symbol of seal of wisdom, and he isnt using any other seal.
    So tell me, "nubcake", i cant figure it out!

10+ Year Old Account
    where was the bubble heart? oh wait... : (
    ....................................................................................

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hightides24 View Post
    You just lost the game.
    *rage*
    Emmm he is a holygeared ret spect'd paladin in beta...

I loled when I've seen last few seconds of this vid !!!

But yeah, retribution is broken atm. As are hunters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    The Seal Im using is Seal of Righteousness. The buff in beta looks like Seal Of Wisdom but it's not.

Taken directly from the paladin in the video's youtube comment! There you go!

b
    b e
    b e t
    b e t a
    I do apologies for any misspelling, this is mostly because for my mobilephone!

Base mana for paladins in cata is 20k and the Seal of Wisdom icon is now used by SoR, don't know why the changed it.
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

Yeah, on PTR it's just nuts how much pets do. I literally just run from them, fighting them is senseless I've found.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hrmm.... maybe bubble to counter the 10 seconds(fairly certain its only 10 seconds now) of BW and then stun/actually attack the pet.

The duels showed a paladin running away from a hunter's pet getting hit in the back.... over and over again.

Now, of course any class should be able to beat that pet 1v1, and hunter pets are OP, but this doesn't show ret needs a fix, it shows that hunter pets are OP(we know this), and that paladin isn't playing well(we know this now). How is a ret paladin, supposed to kill anything while completely running in the other direction?

Videos like this don't do anything except provide a quick chuckle - 'lolozl huntards pet op lols."

All the classes will be balanced, if not immediately, then eventually. Every spec has had its day in the sun, and likely one or two will at cata launch, buuuttt it will be fixed. Plus its just a game.

Do the numerous beta info posts about damage numbers not being tuned not make any sense to people like the OP? Damage tuning hasn't been done, it's irrelevant at this point when all that matters right now is making sure the class changes work properly.

For example - Starfire hitting for 80k is irrelevant - all that matters is make sure the talents and mechanics are working as they should. Damage is easy to tune.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

third post about this video HURRAY!!!!
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

Deleted
    guy needs to watch 'how to paladin'...

^ ^

before posting get a clue whats happening on beta

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    http://cata.wowhead.com/spell=20154

Quote Originally Posted by Iamsylar View Post
    The pala is using seal of wisdom... i mean, come on!
    Eeehm... I don't think so...

I don't understand how this silly vid proves that Ret is op...