Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    No level 80 needing on lvl 70 items, is NO BT raids etc.

Face it.

omslemming
    im done with this thread its people like you guys who really destroy any confidence in the wow community.....selfish, elitist...out for yourself...screw anyone if there not level 80.....fuck the lot of ya....have a pleasent day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omslemming View Post
    so northrend greens are better then fully enchanted fully gemmed black temple epics? not for a good few levels into northrend mate
    so even u will use it for a few levels and than have it for a cosmetic purpose right and the difference is not that big which would make ur leveling easier or harder.
    Look i have an idea why dont u get 25 level 70s and do BT/SWP without any 80s and see how far u can go? than u wont have problems of high levels stealing ur epics
    Retired

im done with this thread its people like you guys who really destroy any confidence in the wow community.....selfish, elitist...out for yourself...screw anyone if there not level 80.....fuck the lot of ya....have a pleasent day
    Have fun playing on your gameboy

10+ Year Old Account
    too many crybabies on these forums imo.
    do you ever notice how elitist hardcore players and 'epeen extenders' are actually happy with their game, happy with their gear, and have fun doing what they do for the reasons they do it, and yet all you 'super cool laid back casual gamers' are the ones always sitting around in trade and on forums crying about other players and their attitudes? the things that hardcore players accomplish and play hardcore for are in the game for a reason. enjoy your tears and t9.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

You're pathetic. You start an argument and you insult people when they crush it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidoeng7 View Post
    Not really as soon as u hit northrend greens are way better not to mention rares and dungeon loot so please dont tell me they needed (well except weps shields and ranged which might be slightly better)
    The only upgrades from Black Temple when starting out in Northrend is possibly from dungeons. I leveled straight to 80 in tier 6 when WotLK first came out and I even completed Naxxramas and geared up there in tier 6 - without taking a single item for an upgrade whilst leveling.

Greens at the start of Northrend will not replace Black Temple gear.

Deleted
    i see it`s becoming an hate thread .. :S

Deleted
    Loot more go pro is my moto!

omslemming
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post

You're pathetic. You start an argument and you insult people when they crush it.
    i wasnt starting an argument i was stating an opinion......nice to see you take the high road calling me pathetic over an internet forum.....nice and safe there behind your keyboard isnt it kid? now thats pathetic!

---------- Post added 2010-09-15 at 09:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraspank View Post
    The only upgrades from Black Temple when starting out in Northrend is possibly from dungeons. I leveled straight to 80 in tier 6 when WotLK first came out and I even completed Naxxramas and geared up there in tier 6 - without taking a single item for an upgrade whilst leveling.

Greens at the start of Northrend will not replace Black Temple gear.
    exactly....by all means chuck away ur bt gear for northrend greens as soon as u enter northrend....if u like decreasing ur stats :P

1. the gear is useful for a few levels tops on a 70.
    2. You would get more xp by questing in that solo than hitting a raid (and probably get a better blue/green).
    3. just to let you know even the heroic icc25 stuff will be replaced in 1 or 2 levels time anyone hanging on it more than 1-2 pieces by 83-84 isn't worth running dungeons with and won't be able to use the /lfg system because of the ilevel requirements (i think grim batol is an average level of 315)

It always makes me chuckle when 70's look for old raids are you seriously that lazy that you want some 80's to boost you in an instance then complain when they want the gear for looks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well since the OP failed as much as his thread now please guys lets go and take a look at something better or even do something better
    Retired

QQer's QQing about changes in BETA.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually need on good looking items from BT as compensation for carrying these 70's in BT. Hell if the Cursed Vision of Sargeras dropped from Illidan, I'd take it. (In a fair roll ofcourse) And if any of those 70's complained, I'd tell them. "Hey you wanted 80's, you didn't think we'd do it for free did you?"
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2010-09-15 at 08:27 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well since the OP failed as much as his thread now please guys lets go and take a look at something better or even do something better
    Agreed. The OP has issues with people disagreeing with his moot "point".

Deleted
    Don't be an ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    You gotta be trolling. Is there anyone you don't hate? All i see here is "QQ i don't have cool stuff like others so i think everyone should hate them!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    I usually need on good looking items from BT as compensation for carrying these 70's in BT.
    Carrying? BT is a level 70 dungeon. A level 70 is at the appropriate level to raid there. How are you carrying them when they're able to hold their own in there?

and to the guys hovering over the fountain in dal 1.I have a problem with it because I dont have the best comp and I resent your huge great mount messing up my framerate for no reason 2.do you really have nothing better to do? if your that bored with the game that outside of raiding you do nothing other then show off your collection of pixels......it may be time to find another hobby :P

other then the fact that I find it kind of funny because your all there showing off mounts that everyone in dal has seen a hundred times before.........
    Sounds like umad to be honest.

1. Land on top of fountain.
    2. Tab out/AFK and go do something else.
    3. Come back hours later and expand whisper window.
    4. Smile and laugh at people whose framerate in Dalaran gets instagibbed by one extra person mounted up.

omslemming
    oooohh I failed did I? failed what exactly? I wasnt aware it was some kind of test? oh but then every thread is for people like you isnt it dude? its like some kind of freaking exam to be `accepted` by the forum community.....fuck you lol read the first post thats my opinion....you dont like it fine......thats not my problem....but dont tell me I failed like this is some kind of a bloody exam...thats pathetic lol