Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSoup View Post
    This was actually very funny, and very creepy at the same time. While leveling my Death Knight in Borean Tundra, a conversation in guild chat matched up just a little too well with a random occurence that I experienced:

<guildie logs in>
    Me: Yo, where the hell have you been? I haven't seen you on in a week or so
    Guildie: I've been on, just not on this faction. Leveling an alliance toon with my gf.
    An Unknown Voice whispers: Kill them, before they kill you.
    That's the best thing ever. you win.

Deleted
    Also, in the Wrathgate cinematic, Lil' Saurfang drops a very cool line.

While the Lich King is chattering about, Saurfang cuts him off:

"Enough talk! Let it be finished!"

"Beware the fury of the cosmos!"

Mine are if I am not mistaken 2 of the first voice actings we had in wow:
    "Behold Ragnaros - the Firelord! He who was ancient when this world was young! Bow before him, mortals! Bow before your ending!"
    Executus last words :P
    And vael:
    "Too late...friends. Nefarius' corruption has taken hold. I cannot...control myself. I beg you Mortals, flee! Flee before I lose all sense of control. The Black Fire rages within my heart. I must release it! FLAME! DEATH! DESTRUCTION! COWER MORTALS BEFORE THE WRATH OF LORD....NO! I MUST FIGHT THIS! ALEXSTRASZA, HELP ME! I MUST FIGHT!"

"My blood cries out for the vengeance of my people's blood, which can only be repaid with at least twice as much blood or maybe three times as much blood, like if you went to hell and it was full of blood, and it was on fire and it was raining blood, maybe that would be enough blood. But probably not."

"Don't touch me, I'm evil."

Well, not really goosebumps, doesn't make them less awesome though.
    Warcraft 3 quotes \o/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Also, in the Wrathgate cinematic, Lil' Saurfang drops a very cool line.

While the Lich King is chattering about, Saurfang cuts him off:

"Enough talk! Let it be finished!"
    Another cinematic, this time the Ulduar one. While Garrosh and Varian is fighting, Rhonin drops a pretty sweet line, in concurrence with his spell.

"We have all lost... a great deal in this conflict, but we stand to lose everything if we do not stop fighting and work together!"

Quote Originally Posted by Partsier View Post
    "Men, women and children... None were spared the master's wrath. Your death will be no different."
    This. While by itself it seems somewhat corny, the voice acting for it is simply AMAZING! Gives me chills

You are defenders of a doomed world! Flee here, and perhaps you shall prolong your pathetic lives! -Anatheron

And...

You are too late, champion of Lordaeron. The dead shall have their day... -Salramm the Fleshcrafter
    "Time for a five-minute break. Haha, just kidding! What do you think this is, the Alliance?" -Overlord Bor'gorok

10+ Year Old Account
    Akama: "And when the time is right, the Betrayer will become... the betrayed."
    Gladiator Clamsodad the Celestial Defender
    Gladiator Zerstiren, Hand of A'dal

10+ Year Old Account
    Kel'Thuzad make Patchwerk his avatar of war!

Call me weird for it, but the way he shouts that on pull actually scares me.

Sometimes I worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophrr View Post
    She can write a book about Druids! And call it... *sunglasses* ...'Eclipse'.
    YEEEAAAHHH

Deleted
    ARTHAS!!!

-Tirion

Doesn't give me goosebumps, but man Tirion sounded pissed when he said that.

"My life for Aiur!..er..I mean Nazul"

15+ Year Old Account
    Come....and die!

The Menagerie is for guests only!

TOO SOON! YOU HAVE AWAKENED ME TOO SOON, EXECUTUS! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS INTRUSION??

10+ Year Old Account
    another, one I remember loving

"YES, I AM A GOD"-Selin Fireheart (Magister's Terrace)
    Great voice acting, love the way he says that.

Medihv - "The roots will heal in time... as will the entire world. The sacrifices have been made. Just as the orcs, humans, and night elves discarded their old hatreds and stood united against a common foe, so did Nature herself rise up to banish the Shadow... forever. As for me, I came back to ensure that there would be a future, to teach the world that it no longer needed Guardians. The hope for future generations has always resided in mortal hands. And now that my task is done, I will take my place... amongst the legends of the past."

"Here I stand, the lion before the lambs, and they do not fear....they cannot fear...."

Quote Originally Posted by Alexiaa View Post
    "Beware the fury of the cosmos!"
    It's ''Witness the fury of cosmos!''
    But yeh, gives me chills.

Deleted
    I always loved Halions audio TBF.

'Your world teeters on the brink of annihilation. You will all bear witness to the coming of a new AGE of DESTRUCTION!'
    'The heavens burn.'
    'Another hero falls.'
    'Not good enough.'

15+ Year Old Account
    Most of C'thuns whispers.

And Rhonin(yes, Rhonin, I dont beileve it either..) saying "Our lives.. our lives are worth living"
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

I think my Favorite quote would probally be this one

I have seen worlds bathed in the Makers' flames. Their denizens fading without so much as a whimper. Entire planetary systems born and raised in the time that it takes your mortal hearts to beat once. Yet all throughout, my own heart, devoid of emotion... of empathy. I... have... felt... NOTHING! A million, million lives wasted. Had they all held within them your tenacity? Had they all loved life as you do?

Always gives me goose bumps