Thread: Dear Deathwing

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Dear Deathwing

Dear Deathwing,

we all look forward killing you in Cataclysm however some of us would like to know when we are going to even see you on live
    Yours,
    Adventurers

I have tryed it again and....well bit weird combination.
    My English is bad i know.

I guess there will be someone smart hanging around the forums that will have the expected timeframes in their head O_o

No doubt they will be able to predict the time and date, down to the day, that we will be seeing Deathwing in a raid.

Deleted
    4.3.3 i farm hss chin 10man daily

Dear Deathwing,

It has reached me that you seek to ravage our current world and reshape it into a place of your own. While I understand your need to make Azeroth feel a bit more to your cultural taste, however, you must understand that us humans cannot live in a lava filled world nor work as slaves in one of your mines. This is why I'd like to tell you that there is an entire continent by the name of Kalimdor, it's rather big and filled with creatures I won't even mention in this letter. It's also a lot warmer and has extraordinary wildlife. So dear Deathwing, please spare the Eastern Kingdoms and human civilisation.

Sincerely,
    A concerned citizen.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold View Post
    Dear Deathwing,

It has reached me that you seek to ravage our current world and reshape it into a place of your own. While I understand your need to make Azeroth feel a bit more to your cultural taste, however, you must understand that us humans cannot live in a lava filled world nor work as slaves in one of your mines. This is why I'd like to tell you that there is an entire continent by the name of Kalimdor, it's rather big and filled with creatures I won't even mention in this letter. It's also a lot warmer and has extraordinary wildlife. So dear Deathwing, please spare the Eastern Kingdoms and human civilisation.

Sincerely,
    A concerned citizen.
    Dear concerned Citizen,

I have study your request and I have decided, me, Deathwing the destroyer of all Thing, to only burn the ugly place you called a parc in your capital city. Why so? Because the human civilisation dont event need any of my skill to destroy itself....they can do it alone in a perfect way i am still cant unmatched. By the way tell to your king Chin that i am still the best Chin around and if he want to contest this obvious fact....he know where he can find me ((Oh wait..he didnt.))

Thank you again for your silly letter and dont give up by screwing your own species. The human race is one of my best inspiration by the way.

With Love,

DeathWing.

P.s : My Old God Masters ask me to tell you that all of your friends want to kill you and there is no hope anymore, etc....you know...the common old-godish stuff. Have a good day!
    Last edited by Zanardam; 2010-09-15 at 06:42 PM.
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

Quote Originally Posted by Dusklord View Post
    Dear Deathwing,

we all look forward killing you in Cataclysm however some of us would like to know when we are going to even see you on live
    Yours,
    Adventurers
    Dear "Adventurers",

It brings me great concern that the adventurers choose not to proof read their letters to me, the Earth-Warder. Is Deathwing The Destroyer not worthy or proper punctuation and grammar in the eyes of the riff raff that passes for heroes these days? How I miss the days following the Sundering when the night elves wrote me messages in delicate hand and eloquent prose. Even that pup Rhonin had the decency to to spell his childish insults properly in between bragging about his fiery red hair.

I am doing this world a favor by destroying it.

Keep your stick on the ice,
    Deathwing The Destroyer

Deleted
    Dear Dusklord,

Due to recent circumstances, I am lacking the time to deal with citizens around Azeroth.
    As you can imagine, I am extremely tired from breaking free out of The Elemental Planes, and am currently working on Project 2.1 (Recreating Azeroth), which should be finished in about 2-3 months. After that, I have to move on to plan 3.0, which means I have to get myself some powerful allies so I can free my masters from their bounds.
    On top of that, I also have to get my idiotic Children back who were to weak to deal with the Mortals them self. Although they would probably hate it to have another Family meeting (especially seeing as how I only recently raised them from the death).
    I would think that around Project 4.1 or 4.2 I would have 1 of my masters freed and that I would use the powers bestowed upon me around Project 4.3, which is basically the "Destroy all mortals" plan.

So rest assure, that I will come to kill the civilians in 1 or 2 years. I would never forget about you guys.

Yours Sincerely,
    Deathwing

p.s.
    Sorry about the promised Ponies. I accidentally ate them.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess deathwing have plenty of spare time to answer the same letter in different way.

He is a cool bro.
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

Deleted
    Dear zanardam,

Since the release date of cataclysm is not yet set(which I will cause, happy face =D), I have plenty of spare time while my minions do utterly pointless tasks for me. Also, I have signed a contract with the blizzard development team and I must say that they have some expensive lawyer prepared to sew me (<insert sad face here>)

Yours sincerely,
    Deathwing

Deleted
    Dear Dusklord,

After a long discussion with the Blizzard Design team which contained a lot of... well... ashes now...
    We have come to an agreement that I will show my face earlier than expected, and will show up every now and then.

So rejoice!

Yours Sincerely,
    Deathwin

Dear Neltharion

It has come to my attention that the Twilight's Hammer has recently been taken under your wing, seeing as they are now the largest Pro-Dragon organization on Azeroth I was wondering if you could put a good word in for me to join their ranks, I'm afraid their entry level grunts are quite simply to dense to appropriately appraise my rather lengthy resume. (blasted Ogre office clerks.)
    Sincerely hoping adventurers do not kill you within the next few years (or ever for that matter) your devoted fan.
    Mr.Dragon.

P.S. You are still one of Azeroth's greatest villains of all time, I loved your performance in the Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal.

Deleted
    Dear MrDragon,

Due to the "efficiency" of our Ogre members, your application was denied before it was even read.
    However, feel free to go towards Mt. Hyjal, and speak with one of the commanders there.
    I have made it clear to the commanders that they should allow people who wear a robe and a hood of a Twilight's Hammer member to talk to them.
    Due to this, it should be possible for you to start training to be a Twilight Champion if you manage to kill off one of our members.

Who knows, you might even make it as far as becoming a Twilight Ascendant.

Yours Sincerely,
    Deathwing

Quote Originally Posted by MrDragon View Post
    Dear Neltharion

It has come to my attention that the Twilight's Hammer has recently been taken under your wing, seeing as they are now the largest Pro-Dragon organization on Azeroth I was wondering if you could put a good word in for me to join their ranks, I'm afraid their entry level grunts are quite simply to dense to appropriately appraise my rather lengthy resume. (blasted Ogre office clerks.)
    Sincerely hoping adventurers do not kill you within the next few years (or ever for that matter) your devoted fan.
    Mr.Dragon.

P.S. You are still one of Azeroth's greatest villains of all time, I loved your performance in the Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal.
    Dear MrDragon,

Warcraft II: Beyond The Dark Portal was really just a side project I joined some friends on. We didn't expect much to come of it. The real jaw dropping spectacle was to be Lord of The Clans, but the studio conspired against me and my amazing talent and the result was the game getting canceled and a book being written about its events later. It's a fine book, but my glory requires more than words on a page to properly portray.

That said, the recruitment standards of the Twilight's Hammer cult are kept low for a reason. The lowest rung on the ladder might not be a compelling place to be placed but it is still required to hold the rest of us up. I may not like them, but the cannon fodder is necessary.

However, if you are truly possessed of vision and talent you will not find yourself among the lower ranks long. Consider your service among the cannon fodder a trial period. If you are not devoted to the cause to put up with the smelly and uneducated that make up the base of our pyramid then you are not devoted at all.

I wish you luck in your time in our ranks. Should you die before you rise to true greatness know that you served as the stepping stone for those who were obviously greater than you.

Bloody trails,
    Deathwing The Destroyer

P.S. Though ogre stupidity does often hold up the paperwork, they are chosen for office position because their intimidating girth prevents applicants from trying to earn their positions with force.
    Last edited by unholytestament; 2010-09-15 at 07:18 PM.

Deleted
    I will kill you and put your skull in to the zkulz trone!!! blood 4 teh blood god
    agrah*raging shouts*
    Kharn(He entered in the wrong videogame, no one haved the eggs to expulsate him.)

*studies letter ponderously*
    I wasn't aware Dragons wore the uniform.... I guess I'll have one of my proxies go once cataclysm is released.

Adios you people, I'm joining the third faction: Twilight's Hammer!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Deathwing,

I have destroyed Ragnaros in the Molten Core, Slain your children Onyxia and Nefarion, Blinded C'Thun at Ahn'Qiraj, Killed Kel'Thuzad in the Eastern Plaguelands and then again at Dragonblight, Anihilated Lady Vashj, Kael'Thas and Illidan, Banished Kil'Jaeden, Stopped Malygos, Drove Yogg'Saron insane, and defeated the Lich king himself. I was just wondering, What you think makes you so different from everyone else? how can you possibly succeed?

Signed,
    Hero of Azeroth (AKA, He who has no life)

Quote Originally Posted by Tbonez123 View Post
    Dear Deathwing,

I have destroyed Ragnaros in the Molten Core, Slain your children Onyxia and Nefarion, Blinded C'Thun at Ahn'Qiraj, Killed Kel'Thuzad in the Eastern Plaguelands and then again at Dragonblight, Anihilated Lady Vashj, Kael'Thas and Illidan, Banished Kil'Jaeden, Stopped Malygos, Drove Yogg'Saron insane, and defeated the Lich king himself. I was just wondering, What you think makes you so different from everyone else? how can you possibly succeed?

Signed,
    Hero of Azeroth (AKA, He who has no life)
    Dear Hero of Azeroth
    We have intercepted a copy of your letter to our employer and would like to point out that all of your previous conquests have one thing in common: they were not even half as badass as our boss.
    If you find your encounter with our great and noble master lacking we suggest you first spirit rez again so he can re-kill you.
    Sincerely
    The Twilight's Hammer customer service.

P.S. Yes he got the job, all his minions did too.

Deleted
    Dear Tbonez123,

Ragnaros was not at full power, Onyxia had just given birth to 300 Whelps (well, eggs), Nefarian has always been the fifth wheel of the family, C'Thun had dust in his Eye from the dessert, Kel'Thuzad had a chill up his spine and was unable to fight at full strength, Lady Vashj was tired of swimming around and showing off her new bikini, Illidan was not prepared, Kil'Jeadan was brought back by a set-back, Malygos did not collect enough magic yet and he was still hearth-broken due to Sindragosa, Yogg-Saron was just a big talk and The Lich King was an idiot to allow powerful beings to prepare at his own doorstep and actually making them more powerful himself.

I have done non of that, thus I shall win.

Yours Sincerely,
    Deathwing

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Deathwing,

Where is my pony?

Kind regards,
    Ysera

Sometimes I worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophrr View Post
    She can write a book about Druids! And call it... *sunglasses* ...'Eclipse'.
    YEEEAAAHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwin View Post
    Dear Tbonez123,

Ragnaros was not at full power, Onyxia had just given birth to 300 Whelps (well, eggs), Nefarian has always been the fifth wheel of the family, C'Thun had dust in his Eye from the dessert, Kel'Thuzad had a chill up his spine and was unable to fight at full strength, Lady Vashj was tired of swimming around and showing off her new bikini, Illidan was not prepared, Kil'Jeadan was brought back by a set-back, Malygos did not collect enough magic yet and he was still hearth-broken due to Sindragosa, Yogg-Saron was just a big talk and The Lich King was an idiot to allow powerful beings to prepare at his own doorstep and actually making them more powerful himself.

I have done non of that, thus I shall win.

Yours Sincerely,
    Deathwing
    And all that! +1 internet!