Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Used to raid with a guy who had to afk during raids for good long periods of time, usually three or four times a raid, sometimes more. His excuses were always the a long the same theme, "Hang on, gotta talk to the cops." "Cops are here, brb" "Dammit, gunshots, brb" He was a beast of a healer though.

Also, the sad part is, I know he wasn't lying about it. The group we had was made up of all RL friends. He just lived in a bad part of town. :\
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    —Aristotle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paul2k9 View Post
    BRB Cats on fire
    I use that one quite a bit. Slight alterations here and there though, most common of which being "afk, cat's on fire again."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Ahoy there, Captain Crybuckets, be that some QQ I see? Yarr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ
    I enjoy creative ways to call people out on whining. If I see any, they're likely to end up here.

Sorry guys I got to go now, cuz my power just went down...

"g2g guys gonna go to the gym and pump some iron."

lol whatta dork.

"Brb cat just bit my dick."
    Vol'Jin: ...You be no Warchief of mine!
    Garrosh: *deep breath* I find your lack of faith disturbing.

I've used "Brb, my dog is on fire again" many times, because it keeps fucking happening

He just...catches fire somehow, I've yet to find out how.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

That's probably one of the worst excuses, lol. Like "Damn, my girlfriend is suddenly pregnant, I gotta go!"

A bad one I came across when the LFD system first came out, we just zoned in and after dying from his own dumb mistakes, this guy goes "Oh no, my internet connection is dying" and then he proceeds with a dramatic "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" before leaving the group.
    Last edited by Vladilena; 2010-09-15 at 08:51 PM.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

10+ Year Old Account
    Brb my daughter just escaped from the basement

Deleted
    didn't come across yet(god thank), but this would the ultimate excuse one could ever use imo:
    "GTG, my water is broken..............."

"brb computer just got destroyed by force lightning/force grip/lightsaber" also "brb i got jedi mind tricked into believing that my cat is attractive"

Deleted
    well the only one i have had to say was
    g2g dog just smashed through the glass window on my front door

which she did and i ended up having to buy a new door what a great day...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    Sorry guys I got to go now, cuz my power just went down...
    Damn I was just going to post that

My mom works in an government agency and she actually does work for the FBI alot but she is able to stay at home and do it so some times they come to are house. All my guild knows that and I have to go say hi everytime they are here so alot of the time when im in the middle of something with my guild ill have to type 'brb FBI is here' Well I said that in a DF group before and when I cam back they were saying stuff like they would have to wait 10 min before they could get a new healer (we had gotten SEVERAL people that had qued as tank or DPS that had no intention of doing so it was rediculous! kicked most of em) so when I came back they were pretty shocked and asked me what law I broke lol

Quote Originally Posted by paul2k9 View Post
    BRB Cats on fire
    I personally prefer:

BRB cat's no longer on fire.

i get bored, queue, and randomly bail by using phrases. its fun

GOD DAMNIT. I g2g guys... Grandmas on the couch again...she will never learn...

Darn. my ferrets are humping.../sigh sorry guys g2g and make sure they get pregnant this time >.<

JUST SPILLED KOOLAID ON MY LAPTOP OMFG G2G

Guys...is it normal for my legs to start to spontaniously collapse into themselves?
    them:no
    FML GOING TO HOSPITAL

MY MOM FOUND MY HENTAI SORRY GUYS

A MURDERER JUST ENTERED MY HOUSE GUYS TELL MY GUILDIES TO CALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND TELL THEM I LOVE THEM!!! for this one i usually dont put spaces and have many spelling errors so its believeable.
    Last edited by DerpderpHAMMA; 2010-09-15 at 08:59 PM.

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

i like the Oh crap have to go my fish is drowning!!
    or maybe brb gotta go get the transmition out of the tub so my gf can take a shower

Quote Originally Posted by Pozz View Post
    I personally prefer:

BRB cat's no longer on fire.
    Raid leader: Snuggles get out of the fire you are taking damage!
    Snuggles:*cat noise in vent*
    Raid leader: Consider yourself banned from the raid, you should not stay in fire and raid! That is also a 50 dkp minus!!!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Years ago we were raiding Molten Core and one of the druids heard a noise from her bathroom...so she tells us on vent brb. Her mic is left open,and the next thing we hear is a scream,loud crashing,and then a few sec's later gun shots.

Turns out some guy is breaking in her bathroom window and she just happens to own a gun and is a superb shot

She ends up fine,the burglar is dead and we had to fill her spot for the rest of that run.

10+ Year Old Account
    "sorry guys I have to leave.I have to be in the port in an hour"

I've actually used that once and it was true.

From a Husband and wife team in my previous guild

Wife: "Insurance adjuster is here, we have to go"
    Wife has gone offline
    Husband: "Actually that's not true, she's just really horny."
    Husband has gone offline

Never was clear which one was telling the truth...