[PTR] Rage Normalization = Hard cap hit and dodge cap Exp, then stack haste?

So since premades just came up on PTR, they came with enchanting and JC, so since i'm working out how bad rage generation is (Especially for arms.. ugh), do you think it would be worth it to (hard) cap hit and dodge cap exp, then stack haste with strength/haste in yellow and hit/haste in blue sockets? For fury, I definately noticed a difference, since I could hit heroic strike a lot more often, almost on cooldown even while keeping the normal rotation on cooldown. This is with stacking hit to almost 22% and gemming for haste at the same time.

For arms... eh. The difference isn't that big since you can't stack hit like dual wield can, but the rotation felt a bit more steady, though I was always below 50 rage and never did use heroic strike. This is on target dummies btw.

Deleted
    I seriously doubt that gemming /gearing for hit beyond a soft cap will ever be viable for fury in the endgame, even with HS / cleave overhaul.

If anything we should be genrating more rage since we aren't converting MH whites into yellows, hence giving us 200% of rage generation potential (from damage done) which we have now on live(which imo was one of the reasons for normalization).

With ArP gone (good riddence if you ask me) I believe the focus will be on a well balanced combo of str/ crit /haste with mastery beeing a welcome auxiliary stat to have and hit beeing a stat of opportunity beyond the soft cap.

At least in the beggining.

mmo-champion.com/threads/762467-Warrior-PTR-Rotation-Fury?p=8949663&posted=1#post8949663

Your move. Smourne warrior confirmed my findings that hit, expertise, and haste are going to be extremely valuable since you will be able to keep more abilities on cooldown more often. More abilities used = more DPS

Rage normalization HURTS.

Quote Originally Posted by blahssat View Post
    mmo-champion.com/threads/762467-Warrior-PTR-Rotation-Fury?p=8949663&posted=1#post8949663

Your move. Smourne warrior confirmed my findings that hit, expertise, and haste are going to be extremely valuable since you will be able to keep more abilities on cooldown more often. More abilities used = more DPS

Rage normalization HURTS.
    No need to be snippy towards someone who replied to your post with a constructive nature.

However, Blahssat is correct here. With the current changes Hit and Haste predominately become our primary stat. Blizzard could change something yet but with the way normalization has hurt us we can't afford to miss our white attacks and need to hit as often as possible if we want a remote chance of competing.

Just as a small example:

Currently keeping gear the way it is I have mostly 277 gear (no Shadowmourne however) and I hit 3k dps on PTR. After reforging my gear to 500 hit and 800 haste I can suddenly do 5.5k (boo incite fix). Reforging crit I only hit about 5k. Haste is the clear winner to me and I think you'll find that eventually confirmed by EJ as it has been already confirmed by the theorycrafters on this forum with the current PTR build.
    Last edited by SirTBone; 2010-09-28 at 12:26 PM. Reason: PTR not Beta :)
    Give me the strength to change what I can, the patience to accept what I cannot, and the calm, sane disposition I need to avoid ripping the heads off people who say stupid things when I'm around.
    ----------
    Hokey religions and QQ posts are no match for a good moderator at your side, kid.

Deleted
    Hmm, interesting read.

Also the stats on T11 seems to confirm your predictions (only one piece with crit? lol )
    Seems the term "rogues in plate" will now be more adequate than ever...