Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy View Post
    ret can hardly kill anyone, why should holy?
    because in the previus patch they gief us a HOPE .....i could holy shock for about 10 k crit with Inquisition up ! now we are back again as today in 0

So what you are trying to say is that it would be fair for a healer to self heal more than a dps could dps and also have enough dmg to kill the dps ? Nice , im rolling healer also then ...

Long live Garona Halforcen ! Cheers to Odexy for the Sig !

Hmm.. Have you actually put any thought into a fact that the numbers in BETA are nowhere near final yet?..
    It is said, there's no sin in killing a beast. Only in killing a man. But where does one begin, and the other end?

Even if it is a troll, he have a good point. But tbh, a skilled healer can kill almost anything right now, and I doubt it will change that massively in cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, for one, numbers are still being balanced, and two, I've never seen a holy paladin kill anyone in WotLK unless the person they killed was already dangerously low on hp.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

*Walks in*

they only thing poor kids have to say .........is Troll

l2 use some other words too.

its not troll to be in arena with a unholy dk or an affl lock and after 40 min of stupid fight u told to your self ok im overpower i cant get oom but is fair this 2 stupid noobish classes have so much self heal ??

ITS PATHETIC .....nerf DPS self heal or gief some more decent dmg to holy palas
    *Walks out*

Quote Originally Posted by Seadog View Post
    So what you are trying to say is that it would be fair for a healer to self heal more than a dps could dps and also have enough dmg to kill the dps ? Nice , im rolling healer also then ...
    its not my fault m8 when a dps cant kick , silence , fear and use his cc spells....and im not telling that im just telling to gief us a more decent dps like other healing classes got.

and its time some dps classes L2 use first aid bandage ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seadog View Post
    If you use Holy Shock and Exorcism to deal dmg you dont have enough time to heal yourself as much as you could do it without the dmg. You give up a lot of healing for dealing dmg.
    now you are able to deal nearly no dmg for letting your healing drop off.

Why shouldnt a holy pala be able to kill someone with his spells if he cant cast as much healing and uses a lot more mana?
    and you want to lvl, do you? when you dont deal enough dmg then you cant lvl as well as a def warri who deals as much dmg as a furry warri but with his shield on. when you hit max lvl you have to lose dmg as holy, like a def warri looses his dmg and gets more tanky.
    Last edited by mmoc5185dd4624; 2010-09-16 at 11:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by janou13 View Post
    its not my fault m8 when a dps cant kick , silence , fear and use his cc spells....and im not telling that im just telling to gief us a more decent dps like other healing classes got.

and its time some dps classes L2 use first aid bandage ?
    lol L2 to pick the dps spec....

Heal me mari, Heal me!