Deleted
    Hi i am using this macro on my DK

/cast [nomod] Mind Freeze
    /cast [mod:shift] [@focus] Strangulate
    /cast [mod:alt] Gnaw

but strangulate is cast on my current target and not my focus, can anyone tweak it to make strangulate cast on focus?

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@focus]Strangulate; [mod:alt]Gnaw; [nomod]Mind Freeze

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    thanks a lot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    There is a problem, is there any way to make the macro so that strangulate can be cast on current target if there is no focus?

Quote Originally Posted by Davoo2080 View Post
    There is a problem, is there any way to make the macro so that strangulate can be cast on current target if there is no focus?
    Yeah, still needs shift though.
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus,mod:shift,harm][mod:shift]Strangulate;[mod:alt]Gnaw;Mind Freeze

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    thanks asdfsgwgethawekkuiæfrtg (too short)

Deleted
    i'm looking for a macro that does:

• mount seahorse when i'm swimming and in Vashj'ir and not mounted
    • mount anzu when solo and not swimming in Vashj'ir and not mounted
    • mount chopper when in party/raid and not swimming in Vashj'ir and not mounted
    • dismount when mounted.
    Last edited by mmoc50acda90bd; 2011-04-25 at 05:23 AM.

Eh, I suppose try this. Not really a way to check for Vashj'ir in a macro unless you want to devote all 255 chars to it and not mount anything else.

#showtooltip
    /cast [swimming]Abyssal Seahorse;[nogroup]Raven Lord;Mekgineer's Chopper
    /dismount [mounted]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Eh, I suppose try this. Not really a way to check for Vashj'ir in a macro unless you want to devote all 255 chars to it and not mount anything else.
    I want to differ between "normal" swimming (eg. Tol-Barad), and Vashj'ir-Swimming... so i don't realy care about anything else... just the 3 mounts mentioned.

i suppose it could be done with the /script-command, but i don't know how ,)
    Last edited by mmoc50acda90bd; 2011-04-25 at 07:06 AM.

It can be done, it's just much more complicated. Check this page for an example: http://hokage.org/content/cataclysm-...rt-mount-macro

That uses ~188 out of 255 chars and doesn't even start to check for your other two mounts.

Another idea is using an addon built for this like: GupPet or one of the many "mount" addons.

Deleted
    Code:
    /run local n=(IsSwimming() and GetRealZoneText()=="Vashj'ir") and 40054 or (GetNumPartyMembers()>0) and 32286 or 22222 for i=1,GetNumCompanions("MOUNT") do if GetCompanionInfo("MOUNT",i)==n then CallCompanion("MOUNT",i) break end end
    What you need to do:
    Insert the creature ID for Anzu. Use this script:
    Code:
    /run for i=1,GetNumCompanions("MOUNT") do print(GetCompanionInfo("MOUNT",i)) end
    Replace the "22222" in the macro above by the number it says to the left of Anzu's mount name.

Also, if your toon is horde, you'll have to do the same with the chopper's creatureID - replace the "32286" in the macro (that's the alliance chopper cID).

Besides, the macro's untested.

Deleted
    Is it possible to put both the cat and bear versions of Stampeding roar onto one macro?
    Also, is it possible to do the same for skull bash and a focus skull bash(both forms) macro?
    I've had my druid for quite a while now, but never bothered to gear it for pvp; but since patch 4.1 will double honor gain i can't wait to get into dru pvp

Quote Originally Posted by It can be ANYTHING View Post
    Is it possible to put both the cat and bear versions of Stampeding roar onto one macro?
    Also, is it possible to do the same for skull bash and a focus skull bash(both forms) macro?
    I've had my druid for quite a while now, but never bothered to gear it for pvp; but since patch 4.1 will double honor gain i can't wait to get into dru pvp
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [form:1] Stampeding Roar(Bear Form);[form:3]Stampeding Roar(Cat Form)
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod,@focus,harm,form:1][form:1]Skull Bash(Bear Form);[mod,@focus,harm,form:3][form:3]Skull Bash
    Use modifier (ctrl,shift,alt) for focus interrupt .
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-04-26 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    I have a problem with castsequence macro.
    Code:
    #showtooltip Smite
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /use 10
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    /castsequence reset=8 Holy Fire, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite
    does not reset in 8 seconds, has to cycle through all the smites first. Any errors in it? :/

Deleted
    It will reset 8 seconds after the last time the button is pressed.
    Working as intended.

Deleted
    Oh, then I misunderstood how this works. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I have a problem with castsequence macro.
    Code:
    #showtooltip Smite
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /use 10
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    /castsequence reset=8 Holy Fire, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite
    does not reset in 8 seconds, has to cycle through all the smites first. Any errors in it? :/
    The error is in how you believe castsequence resets to work, the reset=8 will reset back to Holy Fire 8 seconds after the last press of the button, not 8 seconds from the first press.

There is also no way to tell a macro to reset based on spell cooldown.

edit: Beaten to it by a looong way.

Need lil help with my pally tank macro, before 4.1 i used a macro for a few of my spells to help cast avenger's shield being it proc quite a bit. looked like this

#showtooltip
    /cast Judgement
    /cast Avenger's Shield

and that would just cast my Avenger's Shield when ever my judgement was on cool down and just had to hit 1 key instead of 2, but ever since 4.1 it rarely works like maybe 10% of the time when it used to be 100% of the time. Was there a change i over looked in macros? Anyone know of another way i can do this where i would hit 1 key and first would come judgement and then hit it again and out comes my Shield?

Quote Originally Posted by autobot View Post
    Need lil help with my pally tank macro, before 4.1 i used a macro for a few of my spells to help cast avenger's shield being it proc quite a bit. looked like this

#showtooltip
    /cast Judgement
    /cast Avenger's Shield

and that would just cast my Avenger's Shield when ever my judgement was on cool down and just had to hit 1 key instead of 2, but ever since 4.1 it rarely works like maybe 10% of the time when it used to be 100% of the time. Was there a change i over looked in macros? Anyone know of another way i can do this where i would hit 1 key and first would come judgement and then hit it again and out comes my Shield?
    You cannot macro more than one spell which triggers the GCD.

Judgement and Avenger's Shield both trigger GCDs and it is impossible for a macro to make a decision based on cooldowns. So there is no way to do what you are trying to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge40 View Post
    You cannot macro more than one spell which triggers the GCD.

Judgement and Avenger's Shield both trigger GCDs and it is impossible for a macro to make a decision based on cooldowns. So there is no way to do what you are trying to do.
    yeah was thinking that this morning, but used to work in 4.0.6 all the time never had a prob with it. Work like 10% of the time now still.