Paladin Leveling PTR

I want to level a paladin for cata. Is leveling a lot smoother in 4.0.1 or should i just start right now? I am afraid that paladin leveling will actually be slower 60-80 with the DS nerf and Holy power implemented. What is your impression of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends. Start leveling now and 1-40 will be a bore, same content etc etc etc. Wait till cataclysm, deal with HP but have an instant attack available at level one and new content.

Imho, you learn a lot about a class when you level it, so i'd suggest you wait until Cata to level it since right now you'd just be learning how to play the WotLK paladin when in 2months it'll be pointless and you'll have to relearn the new ways.. also you'll get to experience the new zones and all the changes blizzard has made to the leveling process. Although, if you're that bored and have too much time on your hands now, it's up to you.

I will experience the change come cata when i level a warlock. Also i don´t really care about bore. What i am trying to get at is what will be more efficient. Level now or wait until 4.0.1? Keep in mind that i am talking about the hole leveling experience not just the first part witch is 1-60. If someone could shed some light on my question about the leveling speed 60-80 4.0.1. Has anyone played at that level?

Don't quote me on this, but I don't think they plan on changing how quickly 60-80 goes in Cata like they nerfed 60-70 at the end of TBC/start of Wrath. But 60-70 takes like 2days now anyway.. As for efficiency I think waiting for 4.0 would be better for you, 1-60 will go a lot faster that it currently does since you'll actually have buttons to hit.

60-80 as previously stated will probably take the same amount of time it does now, you may do more dmg than live does between this range though, but you'd have to ask someone who has a paladin of that level on beta.

Deleted
    If you don't care that it's boring as hell, level your paladin now.