Deleted

Lava Burst @ 34?

Hey, just looking down the shaman spells/skills for cataclysm changes, and stumbled onto the Complete Spells List
    (My source is from the blue post dated 2010-09-14 04:07 PM, on the MMO-Champ home pages, second or third post down.)

Could someone thats has access to cataclysm beta confirm that this is true, and is being implemented, or just a typo?

This would tie in with the 21point talent of Elemental Mastery (instant lightning bolt/chain lightning and lava burst) as you'd get them about the same time.

This change would make me very happy for leveling my goblin shaman to-be!

Thanks

Pretty likely to happen. 74 levels of LB spam sucks.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Felcraft View Post
    Hey, just looking down the shaman spells/skills for cataclysm changes, and stumbled onto the Complete Spells List
    (My source is from the blue post dated 2010-09-14 04:07 PM, on the MMO-Champ home pages, second or third post down.)

Could someone thats has access to cataclysm beta confirm that this is true, and is being implemented, or just a typo?

This would tie in with the 21point talent of Elemental Mastery (instant lightning bolt/chain lightning and lava burst) as you'd get them about the same time.

This change would make me very happy for leveling my goblin shaman to-be!

Thanks
    I think you might be in luck because im 90% sure it is earlier, its like a lvl 6 spell if I remember seeing it correctly. -Edit- I retract that statement I think you where correct, it is around lvl 34.
    Last edited by Xdaja; 2010-09-16 at 10:21 PM.

If you mean:
    Will Lava Burst be part of the Overload part of our mastery? Then Yes, we will be able to randomly, and I say randomly because the chance of a GCD spell to really get the Proc is rare, so basically expect the LB to proc since you do use it more often. However, if LvB does go off, Laugh as it hits the target so hard that it is funny to watch because that is still a crit regardless as long as FS is up on the target.

Pretty sure it's true, there's been quite a few vids of lowlevel shamans running around with Lava Burst. It's awesome.

Deleted
    brilliant, thanks alot for the quick feedback guys.