Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by malachi24 View Post
    And for the record, 5-6k on the PTR isn't good. You either aren't very well-geared or don't understand the new rotation. Perhaps you're one of the paladins Blizzard wishes to weed out. right?
    Man I must REALLY suck then, im only getting 3.6k with every kind of rotation i can think of. My gear isnt that bad, 2pc t10, some other t10 pieces, some t9.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. I have no idea what "this guy" is talking about. Your elitist attitude is pretty apparent all over these forums, as is your desire to attack everyone who disagrees with you.

Don't worry though, keep trolling, you're bound to grow up and lose the attitude at some point. At least I hope.

And for the record, 5-6k on the PTR isn't good. You either aren't very well-geared or don't understand the new rotation. Perhaps you're one of the paladins Blizzard wishes to weed out. right?
    Ummm, he didn't insult you at all, let me guess, drama from other thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    you have the damned hodir buff or something? /sarcasum
    It felt like it, lol. I, as well ask rlyskilled, were noticing this before. Something is modifying the Censure DOT. But I hadn't ever seen Judgment or HOW hit that hard...that was new. I got excited b/c it was the first test I did right when the PTR came up after the login maintenance, so I thought they tweaked our numbers a bit.

---------- Post added 2010-09-16 at 09:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Traison View Post
    Ok, now I am curious. Just what are you pulling on the PTR. With my copied pally, 6007 GS all 264 cept for 2 251 pieces, and shadows edge, can only get 4800-5000 dps without using zealotry and AW on a heroic dummy.
    I'm doing 7-7.5k sustained. I'm almost full 277s with SM. But, really, I'm giving Monk a hard time because he's a jerk.

I'm doing 7-7.5k sustained. I'm almost full 277s with SM. But, really, I'm giving Monk a hard time because he's a jerk.
    Ah ok lol, atleast I know what a ret with SM produces on PTR now. Dont feel to bad bout struggling to get 5k anymore >.>

Lol. I have no idea what "this guy" is talking about. Your elitist attitude is pretty apparent all over these forums, as is your desire to attack everyone who disagrees with you.

Don't worry though, keep trolling, you're bound to grow up and lose the attitude at some point. At least I hope.

No offense but you're kind of getting worked up over nothing, he didn't even say anything that would consider him an elitist, you're taking something he said and making it sound a lot worse than it actually was.

Paladins are going to be fine at 85 -_-

3086 top end weapon + paladin = WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAA.

It felt like it, lol. I, as well ask rlyskilled, were noticing this before. Something is modifying the Censure DOT. But I hadn't ever seen Judgment or HOW hit that hard...that was new. I got excited b/c it was the first test I did right when the PTR came up after the login maintenance, so I thought they tweaked our numbers a bit.

---------- Post added 2010-09-16 at 09:15 PM ----------

No, youre still upset with me because I caught you in your little lie in another thread and didnt let you weasel out of it. Sad thing is I was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt and asked you for your info (parses and armory). So again ill ask you to leave me alone.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Munk View Post
    No, youre still upset with me because I caught you in your little lie in another thread and didnt let you weasel out of it. Sad thing is I was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt and asked you for your info (parses and armory). So again ill ask you to leave me alone.
    See? My little lie. Because I refused to show you my armory link when I was posting a thread about something completely theoretical and not in any way related to my toon. I.e. who I am, how I'm geared and what I have accomplished has little to do with my opinion on the merits, or lack thereof, of the new rotation...and most certainly since I was mostly concerned with it not being fun or rewarding.
    Last edited by malachi24; 2010-09-17 at 01:57 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread is pretty much over - the login maintenances were for the LOGIN SERVERS. Hence... "login maintenance".

No new build was deployed, Ret DPS on the PTR is still broken, you just stumbled onto the bug that's being reported everywhere.

---------- Post added 2010-09-17 at 02:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Velion View Post
    Please god don't be a repeat of 2.9
    ... There was never a patch 2.9.

I swear the number of people thinking there was a patch 2.9 or 3.9 must be trying to troll me.

Probably a bug due to one of your glyphs or something, was there anyone else attacking or any other debuffs on the dummy? I heard there's a bug with some rogue thing that makes things take ridiculous extra magic dmg..

Quote Originally Posted by dcemuser View Post
    This thread is pretty much over - the login maintenances were for the LOGIN SERVERS. Hence... "login maintenance".

No new build was deployed, Ret DPS on the PTR is still broken, you just stumbled onto the bug that's being reported everywhere.

---------- Post added 2010-09-17 at 02:02 AM ----------

... There was never a patch 2.9.

I swear the number of people thinking there was a patch 2.9 or 3.9 must be trying to troll me.

I do realize the game wasn't patched, I just thought they may have hotfixed something changed something that caused a bug. The Censure DOT bug I have seen before, but the judgment and HOW inflation was new.

---------- Post added 2010-09-16 at 10:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    Probably a bug due to one of your glyphs or something, was there anyone else attacking or any other debuffs on the dummy? I heard there's a bug with some rogue thing that makes things take ridiculous extra magic dmg..
    I heard that combat rogues might be causing this. That makes some sense b/c my TV numbers were normal. yet my DOT, seal and HOW numbers were way up. Not sure what sort of damage judgment is these days, but it was way up as well.

Yeah, I read about it in the shaman forums, coz some enhance got a 44k crit with lava lash, it's those damned rogues getting our hopes up!

Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    Yeah, I read about it in the shaman forums, coz some enhance got a 44k crit with lava lash, it's those damned rogues getting our hopes up!
    just need a rogue buddy to come along and tag everything you're trying to kill with whatever is causing that inflation. Ret could pop wings in pvp and just annihilate everyone with 40k HOW crits. lol.

just need a rogue buddy to come along and tag everything you're trying to kill with whatever is causing that inflation. Ret could pop wings in pvp and just annihilate everyone with 40k HOW crits. lol.
    Sounds like fun, but sadly, it wont make it live I still miss the days of holy dmg DivStorms in 3.0..

Just, you know, FYI, if you give someone a hard time, out of proportion with what they've said in this thread, it actually makes you look like a jerk, not them.

On topic though, start a thread on the official forums, that does sound like a bug, with the way Censure and Judgement are hitting, and the more info blizz has on it, the better.

"It turns out the only signature he needed was my fist! ... But with a pen in it ... that i was signing with."

Quote Originally Posted by Hegar View Post
    Just, you know, FYI, if you give someone a hard time, out of proportion with what they've said in this thread, it actually makes you look like a jerk, not them.

On topic though, start a thread on the official forums, that does sound like a bug, with the way Censure and Judgement are hitting, and the more info blizz has on it, the better.
    Am sure they're quite aware of it, someone with a mage should go have fun on those dummies with arcane tbh :P See what kinda numbers you can pull, or fire if you can keep ignite rolling.

You're retarded, 5-7k is the average dps of quite a few well geared and skilled ret paladins I've talked to on the PTR. Just because you had some stupid bug boost your dps doesn't mean the rest of us should be doing the same numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnez View Post
    You're retarded, 5-7k is the average dps of quite a few well geared and skilled ret paladins I've talked to on the PTR. Just because you had some stupid bug boost your dps doesn't mean the rest of us should be doing the same numbers.
    reading an entire thread before posting and/or noticing apparent sarcasm is tough.

15+ Year Old Account
    reading an entire thread before posting and/or noticing apparent sarcasm is tough.
    The sarcasm was not at all apparent unless he would have read a different thread where apparently you guys were fighting. You were specifically crafting that line just to insult another poster.

Quote Originally Posted by dcemuser View Post
    The sarcasm was not at all apparent unless he would have read a different thread where apparently you guys were fighting. You were specifically crafting that line just to insult another poster.
    he also could have read the post in this thread where I specifically said I was just giving Munk a hard time.

---------- Post added 2010-09-17 at 03:06 AM ----------

Perhaps these forums would be a bit more constructive if, instead of banning the person trying steer the thread back at it's original topic, the moderator would ban those who originally attempted to derail it.

I've had it here, heading back to EJ where my opinion is respected and adults congregate and discuss things sans the GS whores. Munk, enjoy being a sub par ret fan boy.

Enjoy your time on EJ before they ban you, too. ~Lysah
    Last edited by Lysah; 2010-09-17 at 03:13 AM.