Thread: Gaming Chairs

10+ Year Old Account

Gaming Chairs

Ok, not quite sure where to post this so...

Gaming chairs, what chair do you use while gaming?
    Provide links where possible.

(I'm looking for a semi-decent comfy chair (the leg on my last one (£75) broke damn brittle plastic)

Deleted
    something like that I use

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ^

on a 1-10, how comfortable is that? and where did you get it?

Deleted
    It's not exactly that one. But I got one at IKEA and it's really comfortable :P Been using it for 5 years now. 9/10 definetly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    curently i use this...

That's crazy! IRL pic or no game! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Rivehn, not sure something like that would be able to take my weight :P
    Interesting setup though... spose its designed for car games?

15+ Year Old Account
    dont post a topic on this, you will get 0 real results. only way to find a chair you like is to go to the store, sit in every chair they have. if you have a friend, bring him with and race the chairs if you cant find one you like (that way when you get kicked you, you already did your shopping). or race the one you like and then tell them you want to buy it

each person's body type is different, expectations are different, etc., etc.

it's like me saying 'i need a new favorite food, post your ideas here'. i'm vegan (lets pretend) so ~>60% of the responses i would get would be absolutely useless to me because i dont eat meat
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    dont post a topic on this, you will get 0 real results. only way to find a chair you like is to go to the store, sit in every chair they have. if you have a friend, bring him with and race the chairs if you cant find one you like (that way when you get kicked you, you already did your shopping). or race the one you like and then tell them you want to buy it

each person's body type is different, expectations are different, etc., etc.

it's like me saying 'i need a new favorite food, post your ideas here'. i'm vegan (lets pretend) so ~>60% of the responses i would get would be absolutely useless to me because i dont eat meat
    Interesting comparison... I happen to do that quite a lot in guild when I can't think of something to eat. (which is like 5 nights out of 7 :P)

Perhaps you were being funny with your method of finding the right chair :P perhaps not but i'd imagine the majority of people playing wow tend to spend long hours sitting at their computer, so likely are sitting on something they like. While yes your right everyones preferences are different, they're not totally unique or without similar reasons.
    Last edited by Djinni; 2010-09-17 at 07:53 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    the racing part was more sarcasm, yes, but the point of going to the store and physically sitting in the chairs was not.

food is much easier to decide on, but it was the best comparison i could come up with. some people like chairs with leg support, others dont because they have short legs and it makes them fall asleep; some people need armrests, others cant fit them under their desk; the list goes on and on but you get the point i was trying to make.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure do :P

still like I said, your choice of chair is usually based on some form of logic. So it stands to reasonthat logic may well apply to someone else. IE ME!

Quote Originally Posted by pangeltveit View Post
    That's crazy! IRL pic or no game! :P
    ^ This I demand IRL pics!