Guild Reputation farming

Hey there.
    This have probably been said before, But in that case, i missed it. I did a few searches and didnt find what i was looking for. So sorry if ive been a search noob

What i am wondering about is how the guilds get reputation. I am talking about ie. the rep achievement you need to get the lion mount

do the guild get the reputation set to exalted if a certain % of the players in the guild have that faction at exalted or do the guild need to farm it as a "player" that the guild start off with 0 rep with say Honor Hold and 5 players from the guild have to run the instance over and over to get 16 rep per kill and build up the faction bar ?

If its the last. do you need to do it with 5 players or could 1 player farm alone and get the guild the rep ?

I am a little worried about this becouse i am in a guild with friends and i kinda planned to stay there. But as the farming hungry achievment hoe i am. I need to get them all! all those shiny points. And ofc same thing for the guild im in . The others arent really that much into farming and insane stuff that take forever

10+ Year Old Account
    The guilds earn XP by doing various things but the rep is earned individually by guild members. You can join a maxed out guild and still not be able to get the high end rewards because you will not have yet contributed to the guild and therefore won't have any guild rep.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    The guilds earn XP by doing various things but the rep is earned individually by guild members. You can join a maxed out guild and still not be able to get the high end rewards because you will not have yet contributed to the guild and therefore won't have any guild rep.
    Thanks for the answer, but i think you missunderstood me. Im not talking about the players rep with the guild
    But the achievements where the guild need to be exalted with different factions

if you look at the post a few weeks ago. On page 2 on the main site. The golden king video preview, it says
    "Kody released a short video preview of the Golden King, the Alliance lion guild mount. It currently costs 200 gold and require your guild to have the Dungeon Diplomat achievement. The blank spot on the lion is supposed to display your guild tabard but it is currently bugged on beta realms."

i am thinking about the "Dungeon Diplomat" guild achievement. Where you need exalted with all those factions.

How does that work. do you need to farm the rep while being in the guild and thats enough ?