Thread: female worgen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    i'm all of a sudden reminded of all the model changes blood elves went through in the BC beta -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Korvinus View Post
    Actually, the female worgen walking animation is just painful to watch. Pulled it up in model viewer... talk about 'swivel hips'... And not in a sexy way. They swivel to the point of dislocation. >.<
    Could you show us?

Deleted
    For those who just dont remember that "ass movement" Uu

Yes, in my oppinion they should fix that, it looks very strange xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol the walk looks like shes dislocating her hips OUCH!

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind the rolling hips, but that damn clipping is outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    i'm all of a sudden reminded of all the model changes blood elves went through in the BC beta -.-
    I'm still saddened by the fact they turned male blood elves into steroid munching bodybuilders, when their early models looked just so much better ...
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Thousands of closet furries, anxiously await to start yiffing it up. I kid. I kid. /pat

I wouldn't doubt that some people out there are awaiting female worgen expecting to see Disney's Maid Marion. Personally though, I would like to see them as long-toothed snarling bitches, both in the literal and figurative sense. Someone who would snarl instead of yiff and who would tear your throat out if you got too close.

They made worgen males more badass by changing their facial features. No reason worgen female can't be scary either.

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410 View Post
    I wouldn't doubt that some people out there are awaiting female worgen expecting to see Disney's Maid Marion.
    God, I used to love that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    they had 3 phases that I remember of

phase 1) reskined nelf
    phase 2) skinny belf with a kickass mohawk like hairstyle that didn't made it
    phase 3) our "muscular" and girl-like blood elf without any cool mohawk that run around orgrimmar populatingo ver the 90% of the horde

---------- Post added 2010-09-18 at 04:42 PM ----------

I wouldn't doubt that some people out there are awaiting female worgen expecting to see Disney's Maid Marion. Personally though, I would like to see them as long-toothed snarling bitches, both in the literal and figurative sense. Someone who would snarl instead of yiff and who would tear your throat out if you got too close.

They made worgen males more badass by changing their facial features. No reason worgen female can't be scary either.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorgenFemaleSillyJoke View Post
    being bitchy is in my blood
    this

10+ Year Old Account
    There are no female worgen. It was a trick. They're all males. D:

...I'm sure they're just trying to work it out to completion before they let you play them. Which yes, getting close to release seems a little late. But oh well. To be honest if they pushed back the release I'd be almost comforted knowing Blizzard is trying to get everything up to standard instead of rushing everything to bow to Activision's scrutinizing gaze of on time release dates. Erratic release times or not it's how Blizzard make their quality crack. I mean games.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

In reality, the worgen curse turns women into small pink boxes.

You're in luck, because Female Worgen got the snarly treatment as well. Here's an image showing the new texture:

I'm very happy about this, personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleina View Post
    In reality, the worgen curse turns women into small pink boxes.
    Lol

Perhaps they're simply withholding a few not-necessarily-required-to-be-tested-by-public models like worgen female and worgen mount simply because they want people to experience some new things when the game actually releases?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by spicie View Post
    yer just got to love a screamer.
    Agree 100%
    OT test the fuckin model themselves, beta is to test the game not fawn over female wolfs
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story