Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    people confuse Hardcore with boring way too often =S

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    So by your definition... Inconvenient and time consuming = hardcore?
    I never know if people actually believe this or are just trolling. Either way, it's a disappointing OP.

Maybe they find a sense of accomplishment in completing menial, virtual tasks.

Deleted
    smash your cellphone and go jogging across the country every time u want to say "Hi" to a friend of yours that lives far away...

i use summons...today i've used my HS to get to ogrm, and i had no way to go to icc then, for 30 min, and the zep takes age's........really age's

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyce View Post
    Looks like it, but the LFD System especially has taken the "World" out of World of Warcraft. My friend leveled a Paladin from 15-80 without leaving Orgrimmar. And even at 80, can be summoned anywhere. I mean, you might as well remove all the landscape, and just put an entrance to every dungeon in Dalaran.
    Through the revamping done in Cata actually moving your butt out of a city and doing quests is:
    1. More fun
    2. Faster (No dungeon wait times)
    3. More XP in the long run (Takes 3 times going through ANOTHER VC to get to a level higher instead of just popping in, killing some monsters, and getting XP rewards for about 5 quests)

OT: This is being taken care of in Cata, you have to go to the dungeon to unlock it. Maybe not as (LOL) "Hardcore" (LOL) as you want it, but it helps.

If you want to be really hardcore in your raiding you need to walk there, not run, walk, while getting an opposite faction mage to follow you there spamming Slow on you the entire time. Better yet, A Death Knight using chains, then Death Grip every cooldown to pull you back the way you came from.

If you did that before every single raid night, then I would think you were truly hardcore. The rest of your raid might hate you, but that wouldn't matter since you were now Mr. Hardcore. Amirite?

If I troll the trolls, does that make me a troll. too?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I remember in my old guild back in BC that you had to be outside the raid instance to get an invite for example SSC. There was a really stupid guild rule that states that you must be right outside the raid to get an invite and if you were in Zangermarsh no invite for you, you must be right outside the portal. If you use the summoning stone to summon someone you will get kicked out of raid just cause that person is lazy and you're making it lazier. Basically raid starts at 7:30 and we start pulls at 8 and to the main point the guild died because of that silly rule of not using stones.

Deleted
    haha remembers me of WARLOCK SUMMON WHOLE RAID IF NOT KICKED BECAUS WARLOCKS DPS IS SHIT ANYWAY

i agree, part of the MMO "law" is traveling.... thats something people dont like anymore (lazy)

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    better remove LFD and all general/trade/LFG chat so people have to walk around home cities to find players. >.>
    Don't forget to make /whisper only work when within 5 feet of the target.

There is hardcore, then there is inconvenient

If I want to do a BFD guild run, I don't want to have to travel all the way from Stormwind to BFD =\
    Last edited by Direshadow; 2010-09-19 at 10:56 AM.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

The solution to this is simple. Don't summon anyone.

When I RL, my guild, pugs, they all get the exact same message. "Make your way pls. There will be NO summons."

My guild know, if they are not at the instance by the time I am, they will be removed from the raid and I'll replace with someone not so lazy."

Gets the job done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

but why should the remove meeting stones? Whats wrong with them, they striking you for 9k every sec? people gets in instances with that dungeon tool anyway.. whats about raid instances its just 5min of flight

10+ Year Old Account
    hi guys,meeting stones is obviously the reason why wow is so easy. plz delete these.

Because convenience and streamlining of gameplay are for CASUALS!
    why is it all so beautiful this fake dream
    this craziness why?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Christ View Post
    "LFM Grim Batol, need tank, heal, warlock, 2 DPS PST."
    Grim Batol is a 6 man dungeon?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather they just took the warlock spell away. Then allies cant get summoned into the raid/dungeon and HAVE to use the stones...
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

-Exploration: If you have to fly to the encounter, you get to see more of the world. And while you fly, you can alt-tab and look up some strategies on the encounter.
    The second half of this point invalidates the first half, what?

lol hardcore

they should also remove the heartstone in Cat , this will be uber hardcore bro

When I was on beta and tried to queue for a random, it said that I needed to actually find the dungeon's entrance in-game first. I dunno if that's permanent or anything, but I thought it was interesting.

Saelyria, kitty feral druid for life! || Awesome sig by Synalah! <3