Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Overmind the 3rd View Post
    Given that he used the word "forced", I'm assuming [he/she] is one of those people who really hates the fact that Worgen will have to use their Worgen form at all.
    actually, if you think about it, it might mean that's what they want. Think about it, what was the deal with taurens when they had plainswalking? they couldn't mount at ALL. Which could mean you have to switch to human form to mount, which would suck if you have/get any cool mounts. Options and diversity are nice. but this is not even done yet so who knows what the final version is like?

I am a cursed Human... I have become a super powerful, very agile, lightning fast Werewolf.

I can run on all fours, and I can hunt you down while you flee on a Dog.

I used to be a Gilnean Human. We bred Horses.

Now I have super powered Werewolf abilities and can become more powerful than I ever imagined - cleaving down my enemies with a single sword swipe, and running faster than even the best bred horses.

Generic Whiner Argument is actually saying this:
    OH, BUT, BTW LOL, FOR SOME REASON NOW THAT IM A WEREWOLF IM GOING TO BREED A TOTALLY DIFFERENT TYPE OF MOUNT INSTEAD OF HORSES AND IM NOT GOING TO USE MY POWERS THAT ALLOW ME TO RUN AS FAST IF NOT FASTER THAN A STUPID ANIMAL I HAVE TO FEED AND TAKE CARE OF.

The Truth:
    WORGEN RIDING A MOUNT = Porsche riding Truck.

SOLUTION FOR ALL YOU "WHINERS":

Allow Worgen while in Human Form to ride "Gilnean Mare", a unique type of Horse that is not available to Stormwind Humans.

STOP COMPARING THIS TO:
    Plainsrunning
    "Quick Fix" mount

As it is NEITHER.
    Last edited by LordRayken; 2010-09-19 at 01:15 AM.

What's the deal with Worgen
    When I first saw that, I thought it was going to be about how worgen is negrow spelled backwards and blizz being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    If I had to guess, Running Wild will be an alternative to the Worgen racial mount. Sort of like a neat little racial bonus.

The fact is Blizzard went through a lot of trouble to make sure none of the races had an advantage or disadvantage on mount totals. Not only did they balance mount options across factions, they even balanced them on a race-by-race bases. I would be surprised if they completely ditched this goal in Cataclysm by giving the Worgen a single race-restricted "mount".
    Hi me, you are wrong. As it turns out Worgen won't be proving a racial mount for the rest of the Alliance after all as this blue post confirms.

I still disagree with how Blizzards doing this, but it's not something I'm going to get worked up over.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.