Thread: PTR help please

PTR help please

Hey i have been playing the PTR and today i tried to get on and it would send me straight to this battle.net site when i clicked on the launcher. I have no idea what i have to do can anyone please reply with possible things i can do to for it to work??

Quote Originally Posted by matt9424 View Post
    Hey i have been playing the PTR and today i tried to get on and it would send me straight to this battle.net site when i clicked on the launcher. I have no idea what i have to do can anyone please reply with possible things i can do to for it to work??
    Maintenance.

PTR is down, nothing anybody can do :\

We have a new PTR build coming as well, a Blue post on the PTR boards states that we will have to do a *full* d/l of the new build (as in, yet another 16gb download incoming, joy).

But does it send all of you to the battle.net site to log in? And i have not downloaded the patch or w/e yet but i can play live

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    My PTR launcher loads the client fine, then allows me to log in before showing the servers are offline. It doesn't send me to the site, not sure why its doing that for you, sorry.

You don't have to download all 16gb. The whole point if the new launche is you stream what you need as you play which for most people is the cities and a few heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    You don't have to download all 16gb. The whole point if the new launche is you stream what you need as you play which for most people is the cities and a few heroics.
    I mean i havn't downlaoded the 3.97gb patch..I asked other people and they said that they don't get sent to a site when they load the launcher..I'm downloading the update through a torrent atm but it's going hell slow. But its not that it wont even let me log in just as soon as i hit the launcher it sends me to this site